Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 86 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1276 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,270
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
while you were gone, some random french poster started a thread accusing mugrin being the ugliest player on the tour . the more i see photos of mugrin, it's become clear that he the second best looking player on tour after tomic.
Would have spammed the thread with mugrin pics although I disagree about Tomic being better looking than Mugrin.

Liked the song you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Wish your taste in tennis players was as good as your taste in music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I badrepped the thread starter on Hema's behalf.
Thank you tripsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Just wanted to tell him he would be disappointed.


Quote:
Dont know what else to post

How will you pick a name for little Hema? It would kill me just to decide for a name...
Search,then shortlist and repeat until only one name remains.

Don't think the name is going to make a difference. Who his parents are has already determined his fate.

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1277 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Did you know the normal human brain contains 78% water? Prizes for guessing what the other 22% is…
The Prince is offline  
post #1278 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Did you know the normal human brain contains 78% water? Prizes for guessing what the other 22% is…
Judging by my quick scan of GM, it has to be immense tennis knowledge.

....

btw, gday crew. Hope everyone is just dandy. Is Mark Lenders an admin yet?

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline  
post #1279 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Andrey.


Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #1280 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Judging by my quick scan of GM, it has to be immense tennis knowledge.

....

btw, gday crew. Hope everyone is just dandy. Is Mark Lenders an admin yet?
You are close. Those GM posters have the rest of their brains made up of a mixture of garbage and shit.
The Prince is offline  
post #1281 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Andrey.

If this has been the content of your posts over the last couple of months then it is no surprise you have surpassed the much heralded 10,000 posts mark Trispywires.

How you been bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You are close. Those GM posters have the rest of their brains made up of a mixture of garbage and shit.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to get half of MTF to don the Hewitt avatar. I think it has something to do with having perfect grammar, sentence structure and despising one David Ferrer.

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline  
post #1282 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
If this has been the content of your posts over the last couple of months then it is no surprise you have surpassed the much heralded 10,000 posts mark Trispywires.

How you been bro?



I'm currently trying to figure out how to get half of MTF to don the Hewitt avatar. I think it has something to do with having perfect grammar, sentence structure and despising one David Ferrer.
I'd join the Hewitt revolution.

Mark Lenders is from Portugal, so there's one thing.
The Prince is offline  
post #1283 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You are close. Those GM posters have the rest of their brains made up of a mixture of garbage and shit.
The newest troll is especially impressive, that dude who was spamming the Cincy final match thread with his crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
If this has been the content of your posts over the last couple of months then it is no surprise you have surpassed the much heralded 10,000 posts mark Trispywires.

How you been bro?
No dear, that kind of posting style is reserved for you. If you checked in more often, I wouldn't need to do that ever.

Isn't it sad that my post count has FAR surpassed yours?

And stop calling me bro. Been okay. How was your birthday?

Quote:
I'm currently trying to figure out how to get half of MTF to don the Hewitt avatar. I think it has something to do with having perfect grammar, sentence structure and despising one David Ferrer.
He doesn't have perfect grammar.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #1284 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Manuel Lenders has flawed grammar, but nonetheless, for a second language, his English is great.
The Prince is offline  
post #1285 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
No dear, that kind of posting style is reserved for you. If you checked in more often, I wouldn't need to do that ever.

Isn't it sad that my post count has FAR surpassed yours?

And stop calling me bro. Been okay. How was your birthday?
Replace sad with awesome and you're spot on bro. (sorry)

Bday was pretty good. Caught the train down to the city from uni with some mates, went to the footy then went out in the city until 7am and then caught the earliest train back to uni that morning. Got back at around midday then realised that I had an assignment due at midnight. Good times.

Quote:
He doesn't have perfect grammar.
If you like I can organise one of my signature contests for you two? Grammar off? I'm excited...

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline  
post #1286 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 12,283
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Thanos was banned?

I'm up for a grammar-off…
The Prince is offline  
post #1287 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Registered User
 
Commander Data's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: XR-17
Posts: 10,086
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Did you know the normal human brain contains 78% water? Prizes for guessing what the other 22% is…
the human brain contains about 99.99999999999999% empty space, hope this helps.

"You cannot be a number one in the world and be a good loser"

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline  
post #1288 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,811
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Data seems depressed lately.

That last time I called someone depressed it turned out that that person is pregnant.
gaitare is offline  
post #1289 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,811
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Ejaculon posted a pic of his car. No chance in hell I'm posting pic of mine, trip.
gaitare is offline  
post #1290 of 5005 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,811
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Thanos . Hopefully he wanted to hibernate himself into September and it was not another scandalous ban decision.
gaitare is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome