Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 309 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4621 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

(I just woke up so I haven't read through the thread.)

Andreea and Genci, how can you guys vote against a girl with food poisoning and staying by her poor lonely self in London with no access to a doctor?

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4622 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,649
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Alcohol: lots of beer, a little wine and some vodka/cocktail
Cigs: never
Drugs: Just weed a couple of times
coffee: once a week

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #4623 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,649
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
(I just woke up so I haven't read through the thread.)

Andreea and Genci, how can you guys vote against a girl with food poisoning and staying by her poor lonely self in London with no access to a doctor?
Maria is one of the 5 MTF members I´ve met in real life and I had my first sushi with her

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #4624 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

yeah some people don't like taste of coffee

i definitely do. it calms me down, it's some ritual. when i drink coffee, i write great stuff right after

also i have low blood pressure, so it's some extra help, without drinking it i could sleep all day

but 9 you could be a journalist, Amber!

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4625 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Alcohol: lots of beer, a little wine and some vodka/cocktail
Cigs: never
Drugs: Just weed a couple of times
coffee: once a week
Genci smoking weed I want to see that

I avoid beer like plague, women get so round near belly from it. Not to mention all these Heinekens and stuff taste like piss. Only once-twice a year I have a traditionally made beer, Polish or Czech, which is 3-4 times more expensive than normal beer in the stores but at least tastes like it should.

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4626 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Maria is one of the 5 MTF members I´ve met in real life and I had my first sushi with her
Just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Genci smoking weed I want to see that

I avoid beer like plague, women get so round near belly from it. Not to mention all these Heinekens and stuff taste like piss. Only once-twice a year I have a traditionally made beer, Polish or Czech, which is 3-4 times more expensive than normal beer in the stores but at least tastes like it should.
Yes I totally agree. That's why I don't drink beer if I can avoid it. It also makes me super bloated so I look really fat after drinking it.

Alcohol: Only if I'm at a party; usually cocktails or gin/tonic.
Cigs: Never and would rather die than to ever smoke. I think it should be banned because it violates Mill's 'harm' principle and is therefore NOT matter of personal liberty anymore. I get so pissed off when I'm walking behind a smoker and his smoke blows into my face.
Drugs: Never.
coffee: 3 times a day unless I'm sick. I LOVE coffee.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #4627 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
yeah some people don't like taste of coffee
some ppl are crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i definitely do. it calms me down, it's some ritual. when i drink coffee, i write great stuff right after

also i have low blood pressure, so it's some extra help, without drinking it i could sleep all day

but 9 you could be a journalist, Amber!
i also have a low blood pressue but thats b/c i have Anemia who actually worsened since i became vegetarian

me a journalist??? i have 0 talent in that, i write pretty bad...i wish i had that talent.

im good with numbers... i with i was better with words instead

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4628 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Just kidding.



Yes I totally agree. That's why I don't drink beer if I can avoid it. It also makes me super bloated so I look really fat after drinking it.

Alcohol: Only if I'm at a party; usually cocktails or gin/tonic.
Cigs: Never and would rather die than to ever smoke. I think it should be banned because it violates Mill's 'harm' principle and is therefore NOT matter of personal liberty anymore. I get so pissed off when I'm walking behind a smoker and his smoke blows into my face.
Drugs: Never.
coffee: 3 times a day unless I'm sick. I LOVE coffee.
dont you have capital punishment for taking drugs and throwing rubbish on the ground anyway in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
some ppl are crazy



i also have a low blood pressue but thats b/c i have Anemia who actually worsened since i became vegetarian

me a journalist??? i have 0 talent in that, i write pretty bad...i wish i had that talent.

im good with numbers... i with i was better with words instead
haha yeah but journalists drink A LOT of coffee or you could be a movie director or script writer

why did you become vegetarian? belief system? im afraid about your health actually, i hope you consult a doctor! my friends are even vegans, they have a child who is fed vegan way and instantly caught anemia and is getting sick all the time

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4629 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

I'm sure there's some sort of supplement that can be taken for vegetarians with anemia. It's a bit tougher for a child to be raised a vegan though, but I can understand why your friends did it. If I had a kid I probably would raise him/her vegetarian too (though not vegan).

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #4630 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,882
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

are you vegetarian, trip?
tofu eater?

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4631 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Alcohol:
Cigarettes:
Drugs: never has any
Coffee: but can't have any

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #4632 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

haha yeah but journalists drink A LOT of coffee or you could be a movie director or script writer

why did you become vegetarian? belief system? im afraid about your health actually, i hope you consult a doctor! my friends are even vegans, they have a child who is fed vegan way and instantly caught anemia and is getting sick all the time
used to do small films with my family, its so laughable we watch it and cant breath, its so bad lol

i used to be vegetarian in my teens but my doctor draw the line after 2 years so i stopped for 10 years and im a vegetarian (again) in the past month..i dont know i just try to be better? im a very lucky person, i have a lot of things and i try to give back..
i think if i will be vegetarian i wont hurt animals and less pasture field for a cow (my future burger) and this field will be used for growing rice or corn = more food for more ppl..

at least thats what i believe, something like Gandhi words "Be the change you want to see in the world"

i should really see a Doc..im lazy to go

ur friends should give their child Vitamins and Supplements

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4633 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Alcohol:
Cigarettes:
Drugs: never has any
Coffee: but can't have any
Rafito is your drug.

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline  
post #4634 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 02:35 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,034
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Alcohol yeah, most kinds. Cigs no way, Drugs only in the uni days and coffee/caffeine yeah I'm a pepsi head.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #4635 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,649
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!


http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome