Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 298 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4456 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Oh, we have the cute Romanian rank master geek now on a daily basis? Good. Thread needs Sophitia too.
gaitare is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4457 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Yup, Aj had some issues to deal with already during ACC, I don't think that the ACC controversy is keeping him off MTF.
gaitare is offline  
post #4458 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,921
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Who is your opponent? And Trips in no1 seed, she will have no prob winning this, weak draw.
she's our thread's only chance
but seems like a solid one
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Hema?
due in 10 days
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
N, Lenders is from Portugal, I think.
ah this would explain the spanish hate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Oh, we have the cute Romanian rank master geek now on a daily basis? Good. Thread needs Sophitia too.
yep he's one of the best new posters, i'm in love with his ranking chart, i'd love something like that on TA but i assume it's hell of a job
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Yup, Aj had some issues to deal with already during ACC, I don't think that the ACC controversy is keeping him off MTF.
what doesnt change the fact he's active on twitter yet would ignore me now when i say something to him, which means he might bellyache over my opinion on ACC final ending rather than some unresolved issues he has in real life

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4459 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Rankings Master
 
Slasher1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Age: 30
Posts: 13,026
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Oh, we have the cute Romanian rank master geek now on a daily basis? Good. Thread needs Sophitia too.
A daily basis is a bit too much for my powers, but I'm trying as often as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
yep he's one of the best new posters, i'm in love with his ranking chart, i'd love something like that on TA
TA is... (sorry, I know about very few other tennis forums) It's actually very easy to post them wherever I like, provided I want to.
Slasher1985 is online now  
post #4460 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
she's our thread's only chance
but seems like a solid one
I don't see anyone who could beat her. Feldman and his harem? Even he has slim chances.

Quote:
due in 10 days
Incorrect . Due in January, but things may happen earlier.

Quote:
yep he's one of the best new posters, i'm in love with his ranking chart, i'd love something like that on TA but i assume it's hell of a job
He's a supergeek, I don't think it was THAT hard for him. Please don't pay him in nature like you did to Arsen after he installed a TA liveoscre. He's married

Quote:
what doesnt change the fact he's active on twitter yet would ignore me now when i say something to him, which means he might bellyache over my opinion on ACC final ending rather than some unresolved issues he has in real life
Oh.
gaitare is offline  
post #4461 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

look what the backstabbing train brought in.... mr gaitare and his knives collection.
Thanos is offline  
post #4462 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Stop trolling
gaitare is offline  
post #4463 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

no trolling just dropping the true tea, with a dash of milk.
Thanos is offline  
post #4464 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Rankings Master
 
Slasher1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Age: 30
Posts: 13,026
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
He's a supergeek, I don't think it was THAT hard for him.
Seen from my perspective, this was mildly hard, since it involved automation. Took me about 8 months to complete the whole system, and it still has bugs to fix. Seen from anyone else's perspective, provided one is not a programmer, this was like Atlas holding the Earth on his back (just joking).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Please don't pay him in nature like you did to Arsen after he installed a TA liveoscre. He's married
Oh... This sounds like an interesting story...
Slasher1985 is online now  
post #4465 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,921
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
A daily basis is a bit too much for my powers, but I'm trying as often as I can.
I saw you're also a snooker fan

Quote:
TA is... (sorry, I know about very few other tennis forums) It's actually very easy to post them wherever I like, provided I want to.
It's my website, mainly about the challengers, but not only
http://www.tennisalternative.com/news.php

It's done in shit php and has shit forum But is gaining readers and has good opinion online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I don't see anyone who could beat her. Feldman and his harem? Even he has slim chances.
he humiliated Andreea like he used to humiliate Betty

Quote:
Incorrect . Due in January, but things may happen earlier.
I asked her and she said 15th Dec or maybe real life takes over my mtf memory

Quote:
He's a supergeek, I don't think it was THAT hard for him. Please don't pay him in nature like you did to Arsen after he installed a TA liveoscre. He's married
Yeah his wife is very beautiful (better looking than him, tsk tsk ) I can send a TA mug to him if he wants It's a very cool mug for juice or tea (I think it's a bit too big for coffee).

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4466 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,921
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Seen from my perspective, this was mildly hard, since it involved automation. Took me about 8 months to complete the whole system, and it still has bugs to fix. Seen from anyone else's perspective, provided one is not a programmer, this was like Atlas holding the Earth on his back (just joking).



Oh... This sounds like an interesting story...
You're not a programmer? Wow, that's even more impressive But you have a science related job, don't you?

I remember when I was still at highschool I was going to Wroclaw challenger by bus from my hometown, and met my older friend from the same school, who was now studying at Polytechnics in Wroclaw. As every Polytechnic student he was bored because he didn't feel like going to class plus he had a hangover, so he said we could go to tennis together. After the match (Mahut played against someone) I asked him if he enjoyed the tennis, and he replied that for all that time he was only trying to figure out how the speed counter worked

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4467 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Rankings Master
 
Slasher1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Age: 30
Posts: 13,026
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
You're not a programmer? Wow, that's even more impressive But you have a science related job, don't you?
I am a programmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
I remember when I was still at highschool I was going to Wroclaw challenger by bus from my hometown, and met my older friend from the same school, who was now studying at Polytechnics in Wroclaw. As every Polytechnic student he was bored because he didn't feel like going to class plus he had a hangover, so he said we could go to tennis together. After the match (Mahut played against someone) I asked him if he enjoyed the tennis, and he replied that for all that time he was only trying to figure out how the speed counter worked
I have also studied Polytechnics, specialized in Intelligent Systems, but I work nowhere near intelligent hardware. It doesn't interest me that much anymore either. I watch tennis for the game itself, not for the equipment that is used.
Slasher1985 is online now  
post #4468 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Registered User
 
Nathaliia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 95,921
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I am a programmer.



I have also studied Polytechnics, specialized in Intelligent Systems, but I work nowhere near intelligent hardware. It doesn't interest me that much anymore either. I watch tennis for the game itself, not for the equipment that is used.
i missed the "from anywhere else's perspective" sorry
i'm multitasking now

yeah this would be too smart for a normal human

what is an Intelligent System? you know how to construct a robot

I will burn
And you will die...


my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline  
post #4469 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
My dad landed in Roswell in 1947.
Somehow I can believe this

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #4470 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Rankings Master
 
Slasher1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Age: 30
Posts: 13,026
                     
Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
what is an Intelligent System? you know how to construct a robot
No, I know how to program a robot. A simple robot (nothing fancy). The hardware part is mechanics, something that did not fall into my expertise. Of course, Romania doesn't have use for such knowledge, so...
Slasher1985 is online now  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome