Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 129 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1921 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
AJ
Have you met this Thanos kid? I mean is he OK in real life? I wonder why he has such a problem with me and Hilde. Is it because we talk to Feldman and P. Antonous as he's calling them?
Because I really haven't got anything against him and obviously neither me nor Hilde have reported his posts.
you use to talk shit about me to impress p antonius and now your threatening me. you're acting like the victim, this site is so messed up.
Thanos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1922 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,301
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
you use to talk shit about me to impress p antonius and now your threatening me. you're acting like the victim, this site is so messed up.
Oh PUH-LEEASE, I'm not threatening you and I don't really have to (nor I wish to) impress P. Antonius. If I've made a neg comment about you then it was probably deserved. I don't have any agenda to insult or hurt you so if you could please calm down now. But if you keep on posting this kind of nonsense I might react again.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #1923 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh PUH-LEEASE, I'm not threatening you and I don't really have to (nor I wish to) impress P. Antonius. If I've made a neg comment about you then it was probably deserved. I don't have any agenda to insult or hurt you so if you could please calm down now. But if you keep on posting this kind of nonsense I might react again.
don't act innocent. here's the proof, another rafachat trying to get me banned again.

Thread for RG crowd unappreciative posters. And calimero - Rafachat vol.71

Thread for RG crowd unappreciative posters. And calimero - Rafachat vol.71

you clearly personal attacked me and you weren't banned. you threaten me moments ago, you don't get banned. i get banned for a month for something that wasn't discriminatory remark.

this site is fucken bullshit.
Thanos is offline  
post #1924 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Ok, this was funny initially. Normally I'd say at the pub take it outside and sort it, but I'm not so any disputes could you do it privately please.

As for Thanos he has been fine with me.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #1925 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 27
Posts: 6,118
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

All bad things come from Rafachat MTF Rules 82 (e.g Raferminator )
Gagsquet is offline  
post #1926 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
shouldn't maria v be infracted for threatening me?
No, there was zero in that. If you got a major issue then take it up with the Supermods and state why this is the case. I can't ban people.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #1927 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
All bad things come from Rafachat MTF Rules 82
Good thread in Non-Tennis. I am thinking about formations to get the right balance.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #1928 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
No, there was zero in that. If you got a major issue then take it up with the Supermods and state why this is the case. I can't ban people.
what about the post that reported that she claims i'm mentally ill that surely personal attack. i was banned for saying the word curry man.

fucken curry, can't you believe this. curry something you fucken eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanos is offline  
post #1929 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

meat pie a discriminatory remark also.
Thanos is offline  
post #1930 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

what about lettuce? carrot? apples? oranges? yeah oranges is fucked up word. let banned everyone that says oranges.
Thanos is offline  
post #1931 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

this curry tomic is playing curry garcia lopez.
Thanos is offline  
post #1932 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

i wonder how much curry they eat before the match??
Thanos is offline  
post #1933 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
All bad things come from Rafachat MTF Rules 82 (e.g Raferminator )
that not true both hema and snoo foo came from there. snoo foo left because the fedtrolls pusher her away, and i still have no idea why hema post there.
Thanos is offline  
post #1934 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,301
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
don't act innocent. here's the proof, another rafachat trying to get me banned again.

Thread for RG crowd unappreciative posters. And calimero - Rafachat vol.71

Thread for RG crowd unappreciative posters. And calimero - Rafachat vol.71

you clearly personal attacked me and you weren't banned. you threaten me moments ago, you don't get banned. i get banned for a month for something that wasn't discriminatory remark.

this site is fucken bullshit.
Oh geez! And you wonder about my comments when you act like this? But I haven't reported you or wished you banned, honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
what about the post that reported that she claims i'm mentally ill that surely personal attack. i was banned for saying the word curry man.

fucken curry, can't you believe this. curry something you fucken eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really sorry about that man but could you please let it go already? Especially if you don't want to get banned again. Let the bygones be bygones. And belive me Rafachat is not after you. It's pretty quiet now that Rafa's not playing.

P.S. If you act so emotional/angry here maybe you do need some (medical) help to calm you down? If you cannot calm down by yourself. And I really don't mean anything insulting about it, just try to calm down man.
I gotta go btw

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #1935 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,824
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Next Big Thing Has Arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh geez! And you wonder about my comemnts when you act like this? But I haven't reported you or wished you banned, honestly.

I'm really sorry about that man but could you please let it go already? Especially if you don't want to get banned again. Let the bygones be bygones. And belive me Rafachat is not after you. It's pretty quiet now that Rafa's not playing.

P.S. If you act so emotional/angry here maybe you do need some (medical) help to calm you down? If you cannot calm down by yourself. And I really don't mean anything insulting about it, just try to calm down man.
I gotta go btw
who are you fooling with your fake apology and then you personally attack me again. you're the one insulting people to impress a guy that half your age. also told you were stalking genci, so perhaps you need to take your own advice, stop acting like a fruitcake who need people from the internet to like you.

happy sending christmas cards to people from mtf
Thanos is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome