Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 115 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1711 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,171
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

LOL AJ, you'll be rooting like mad for the Czechs in the DC final!
Poor Argies, I mean
Hi everyone!

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1712 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
tennizen, please do not pretend that you have more important things to do than post here extensively.
I can't believe it myself but I have very little to say these days. Probably the greatest gift MTF has received thanks to my 'condition.'

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
post #1713 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I can't believe it myself but I have very little to say these days. Probably the greatest gift MTF has received thanks to my 'condition.'
Post GIFs like in the good old 2011 pre-pregnant days.

I have very litlle to say buy I post away anyway
gaitare is offline  
post #1714 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Post GIFs like in the good old 2011 pre-pregnant days.

I have very litlle to say buy I post away anyway
Nah, that was a temporary phase (my best attempt at winning popcon ) I have embraced being boring and insignificant now.

Anyway, thread will soon be rescued trips and Thanos posting from the top of London eye (apart from your very valiant efforts, I must add).

Also, still can't believe Mugray won a slam.

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
post #1715 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Nah, that was a temporary phase
thank heavens, Hian is the only MTFer I have on ignore.

Quote:
(my best attempt at winning popcon )
you mean ACC?

Quote:
I have embraced being boring and insignificant now.
I'd like to remind you that ample medical research shows that depressive thoughts like that should come AFTER you give birth.

Quote:
Anyway, thread will soon be rescued trips and Thanos posting from the top of London eye (apart from your very valiant efforts, I must add).
Thanos will come to the rescue soon but trip wants me to become the most prolific poster in here . Not gonna happen, trip, I took a 20 minute internet break this morning, I'm on the right track.

Quote:
Also, still can't believe Mugray won a slam.
The stars alligned and he always believed he could do it
gaitare is offline  
post #1716 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
thank heavens, Hian is the only MTFer I have on ignore.
All gifs are not made equal.

Quote:
you mean ACC?
Was trying to win both while minimizing the effort required.


Quote:
I'd like to remind you that ample medical research shows that depressive thoughts like that should come AFTER you give birth.
Everything is depressing to you. Except for a brief phase on MTF, I have actively chosen boring and insignificant as my preferred lifestyle for the better part of my life. Nothing excites me more.


Quote:
Thanos will come to the rescue soon but trip wants me to become the most prolific poster in here . Not gonna happen, trip, I took a 20 minute internet break this morning, I'm on the right track.
Her stepping away will naturally lead to a lot of changes in the pecking order.

Quote:
The stars alligned and he always believed he could do it
True but still prefer him in the perpetual bridesmaid role. His love and adulation for Rafito will be even more embarrassing now that he is a GS champ.

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
post #1717 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Maybe you should start a discussion about winter footwear so that Andreea can contribute to this thread.

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
post #1718 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

it was complicated but he could actually have beaten Sexy comfortably and became an hero

Now i have to hate a really stunning male specimen*

of course, almost everybody throws the shit at DelP

*No, tennizen, Djokovic doesnt qualify

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #1719 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered User
 
gaitare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,813
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
All gifs are not made equal.
I'm about to post a 10 word essay on how 10000 words are worth more than 1 image.

Quote:
Was trying to win both while minimizing the effort required.
We're living in hard times. Minimizing effort won't get you far

Quote:
Everything is depressing to you. Except for a brief phase on MTF, I have actively chosen boring and insignificant as my preferred lifestyle for the better part of my life. Nothing excites me more.
I'm alarmed when people don't seem happy. You really have to change your lifestyle magazine of choice.

Quote:
Her stepping away will naturally lead to a lot of changes in the pecking order.
trip will get sucked in by the nightlife of London, we're about to lose her.

Quote:
True but still prefer him in the perpetual bridesmaid role. His love and adulation for Rafito will be even more embarrassing now that he is a GS champ.
Affirmative

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Maybe you should start a discussion about winter footwear so that Andreea can contribute to this thread.
That wasn't even needed.
gaitare is offline  
post #1720 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

As for those suits gaitare. I guy I used to work with had a mustard suit. If I wore that I'd be done for pimping.


On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #1721 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Thanos will come to the rescue soon but trip wants me to become the most prolific poster in here . Not gonna happen, trip, I took a 20 minute internet break this morning, I'm on the right track.
Thanos is coming back this Friday, which is also the day that I leave my humid island for London the Freezer. In any case, you're on the right track gait. Keep up the good work. Post more. You're only like, 30ish posts away from reaching my post count.

Andreea, who are you talking about?

Hi Hema. Hi AJ. Hi Maria.

I MISS VLAD.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #1722 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Monaco, trip

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #1723 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,507
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Don't worry Romanian, the Czechs will try and play in Prague though their crowds are like a library.

On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline  
post #1724 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Good luck, trippy. Let's see how much of that Anglophilia remains after living in those horrible weather conditions.

Obsessed with cryptic crosswords these days.

2 days to Thanos.

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula

Last edited by tennizen; 09-19-2012 at 01:53 PM.
tennizen is offline  
post #1725 of 5005 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Delpo seems a very promising candidate to hate.

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome