Football Zone - Page 311 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4651 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 09:29 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Football Zone

Liverpool had an awesome game today. Too bad for that Carragher early mistake to give Zenit a 3-0 lead on aggregate. Having to score 4 goals proved to be a too tough task, but I'm happy with how they played. Suarez scored 2 amazing free-kick goals, the second one was especially amazing.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4652 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Liverpool had an awesome game today. Too bad for that Carragher early mistake to give Zenit a 3-0 lead on aggregate. Having to score 4 goals proved to be a too tough task, but I'm happy with how they played. Suarez scored 2 amazing free-kick goals, the second one was especially amazing.
you would probably have scored the 4th if not for your moron coach who decides to make two subs just as it went 3-1

and not any old sub, but the superstar himself, Mr 2nd best player on the planet Jon Jo Shelvey, who had his usual contribution of low IQ football, 3 fouls and 1 piss easy miss of a great chance
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4653 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Hazard, I hate you

Sparta deserved to advance, the team left everything on the pitch and the fans were unbelievable. These are the days I hate football.
looked to me like Chelsea had more of the game but Torres gets worse everytime i see him, tonight he couldnt even make basic passes to his teamates, its a shame to actually watch him now

he should seriously be back playing in Spain for Levante or someone, i think he could make it to their bench at least.
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4654 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:09 PM
Registered User
 
IncrediBale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11,715
                     
Re: Football Zone

Sparta unlucky,saw few fans from Kosice in Sparta end too fair play to them

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline  
post #4655 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Registered User
 
BauerAlmeida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Age: 24
Posts: 5,515
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
looked to me like Chelsea had more of the game but Torres gets worse everytime i see him, tonight he couldnt even make basic passes to his teamates, its a shame to actually watch him now

he should seriously be back playing in Spain for Levante or someone, i think he could make it to their bench at least.
The match was close, Chelsea was playing better untill Sparta's goal but after that not really.

And yes, Torres is a disgrace, unbelievable how he declined, he should leave Chelsea at the end of the season and go to a club where he can regain his old level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Fuck you. This ain't no God damn hobby, motherfucker.
BauerAlmeida is offline  
post #4656 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post

And yes, Torres is a disgrace, unbelievable how he declined, he should leave Chelsea at the end of the season and go to a club where he can regain his old level.
Agree, Deportivo Alaves might take him
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4657 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 PM
Registered User
 
Sauletekis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pafos, Cyprus
Age: 29
Posts: 11,826
                     
Re: Football Zone

Great play by Newcastle today! We were roobed in the 1st leg. 2 clear goals that should be given. Now in the 2nd match, we were again the better team. This french comers really gave the team another dimension. Another dodging refering today, but at least he gave us a (fair) penalty kick, which Shola Ameobi take it with class. Thos last 25 minutes was just fighting in defense and having an inpired Tim Krul. Whta a golie he is and today was another classic display of that.

Next, the Oil Anzhy. Very hard again, and unfortunally an even bigger trip. But EL is the only thing that can save us the season. I hope Mr. Pardew doesnt save any player thinking in the PL.

GO TOON ARMY!

Proud fan of:

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline  
post #4658 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 10:28 PM
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 34,769
                     
Atletiko are out after amazing idea goalkeeper to support attacking in corner in stoppage time at first match


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App


Tennis Tipping 2016


Singles : 165 (Best 88) -
Doubles : 54 (Best 50) -

Finals CH

Singles : 4:4
Doubles : 10:9 CH (ATP 3:0)
dinkulpus is offline  
post #4659 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-21-2013, 11:53 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,027
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
Great play by Newcastle today! We were roobed in the 1st leg. 2 clear goals that should be given. Now in the 2nd match, we were again the better team. This french comers really gave the team another dimension. Another dodging refering today, but at least he gave us a (fair) penalty kick, which Shola Ameobi take it with class. Thos last 25 minutes was just fighting in defense and having an inpired Tim Krul. Whta a golie he is and today was another classic display of that.

Next, the Oil Anzhy. Very hard again, and unfortunally an even bigger trip. But EL is the only thing that can save us the season. I hope Mr. Pardew doesnt save any player thinking in the PL.

GO TOON ARMY!
Newcastle will be fine in the league now- the Nouvelle Chateau signings have sorted the squad out, so there's no reason for him not to give it a real good go against Anzhi.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #4660 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 07:17 AM
Registered User
 
LeChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,081
                     
Re: Football Zone

If I was in Alan Pardew's shoes, I would be thinking that this was a decent opportunity to win both my first major trophy as a manager (he was seconds away from winning the 2006 FA Cup with West Ham), and Newcastle's first major trophy for 44 years.

Going back to Barcelona, I think it is a complete myth that they don't need an out and out striker and that having one would be bad for their system and results.

Their over-reliance on Messi for goals allows him to break record after record and regularly win the Pichichi. However it harmed the team in La Liga and the Champions League last year, and could have ruined their chances in this year's Champions League as well.

Messi is almost superhuman but he still has off days every once in a while which is to be expected and there will be times when the supply line to him is cut off. Having a profilic striker alongside him to share the goal scoring burden with him would help a lot in big matches.

In 2008/2009, the holy trinity of Messi, Eto'o and Henry scored 100 goals between them, which was far better for the team, than Messi scoring 60-75 goals himself and the other forwards not contributing with so many goals.
LeChuck is offline  
post #4661 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 01:09 PM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,647
                     
Re: Football Zone

lol

[youtube]YFy0TXzANCA[/youtube]

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #4662 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered User
 
Sauletekis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pafos, Cyprus
Age: 29
Posts: 11,826
                     
Re: Football Zone

If you look closely, you will see he is stepped. I am not saying is intentional, but it does hurt a lot....

Proud fan of:

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline  
post #4663 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Football Zone


RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #4664 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Registered User
 
Trollicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Football Zone

Too good
Trollicki is offline  
post #4665 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 81,647
                     
Re: Football Zone

the Busquets faking went viral after that match








http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome