Football Zone - Page 308 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4606 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 15,952
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
ok, you as both legs on the ground barca fan deserve one trolling free post


your team looked awful today but still i think they are big favorites to go through. once when barca scores first goal i am afraid milan is going down easily. they play bad all the season and would be too much to play two so great matches is so short period
Hvala, for that

I know man, unrecognizable. If we play the upcoming 2 Clasico's like this, we are toast.

Can't believe this, last year AC Milan had much better team and we drew 0-0 over there. Now they have worse team and we are losing. Hopefully not the same scenario as last year. Defense has to be much much better than today, also Cerebro - Pulga - el Profe needs to play superb.


Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#178 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#162 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4607 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

Barca need to change tactics and cross the ball

in Camp N you will see 9 Milan players on edge of the pen box

then 1 breakaway goal for Milan and its adios amigos
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4608 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 15,952
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Barca need to change tactics and cross the ball

in Camp N you will see 9 Milan players on edge of the pen box

then 1 breakaway goal for Milan and its adios amigos
only Busquets and Pique are above 6 ft jefe

that will probably be the plan for Milan, just like Chelsea last year


Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#178 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#162 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline  
post #4609 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,260
                     
Re: Football Zone

i think barca is also fairly weaker than last year. i mean they have almost max number of points in La Liga but plenty of games were on edge and could against them, something what wasn't happening in the past, when they were winning they were winning in a style. also they don't create so many chances like before, through entire year i have a feeling like it's more than playable against them this year . don't know, maybe i am wrong but that are my impressions

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #4610 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Registered User
 
Mark Lenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 17,434
                     
Re: Football Zone

Congrats to the Milan fans. Tie is definitely not over, but Milan are clear favorites now. Stunning lack of ideas from Barca up front today. I'm sure the team will do their best to turn it around at Camp Nou and even if they don't it's not the end of the world.

As for the handball goal, I think either decision would have been acceptable, will give the ref the benefit of the doubt. That's not the reason Barca lost, but rather a generally lackasidical performance, team seemed quite content to hold on to 0-0 and when they finally started trying to penetrate Milan were perfectly organized and high on confidence.

MTF games titles:

Suicide Tennis (5): Wimbledon 2014, World Tour Finals 2015, Madrid 2015, Kuala Lumpur 2014 and Metz 2015 - 1 Slam, 1 WTF, 1 Masters 1000, 2 ATP 250; 2 finals lost

Fill-in-the-Draw (3): US Open 2014, Rotterdam 2013 and Geneva 2015 - 1 Slam, 1 ATP 500 and 1 ATP 250

Tennis Tipping (3): Veneza and Todi 2014 (with vn01), Knoxville 2015 (with Redkop) - 3 challengers; 7 finals lost
Mark Lenders is offline  
post #4611 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
only Busquets and Pique are above 6 ft jefe

that will probably be the plan for Milan, just like Chelsea last year
true but they can do the low crosses to back post, remember like the Barca goal that beat Celtic in 90th min

but they need the tactic to pull defenders out of a line, Barca too predictable trying to always go through the middle
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4612 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 43
Posts: 86,142
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
i think barca is also fairly weaker than last year. i mean they have almost max number of points in La Liga but plenty of games were on edge and could against them, something what wasn't happening in the past, when they were winning they were winning in a style. also they don't create so many chances like before, through entire year i have a feeling like it's more than playable against them this year . don't know, maybe i am wrong but that are my impressions
I agree here. There were many matches that would have been draw if a football match would end after 80 mins. To me Barcelona seems to be more vulnerable this season than last season. There are many matches where they conceded goals. Most of the time they can rely on Messi doing something and assist or score a goal, but they seem to me also a bit more dependent on Messi than they were in the years before.

Vamos Nando! Come on Andy! A portuguese Vamos to André Sá e Marcelo Melo! Vamos Gastão!Auf geht's Dustin! Vamos ChristianLindell!Vamos David! Pojd Tomáš! Davai Dolgo!

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline  
post #4613 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 15,952
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
i think barca is also fairly weaker than last year. i mean they have almost max number of points in La Liga but plenty of games were on edge and could against them, something what wasn't happening in the past, when they were winning they were winning in a style. also they don't create so many chances like before, through entire year i have a feeling like it's more than playable against them this year . don't know, maybe i am wrong but that are my impressions
That's 2 non-trolling posts mate, don't get too soft!

I agree with that. Quality post, that shows how shitty RM has been this season.
We had a lot of wins in the last couple of minutes. Even when we won everything and had only 1 draw I felt like we played much better football under Pepito. Also Tito has no charm whatsoever. This just proves to me (I knew it all along) that not every coach can be succesfull + great play @ Barça and Guardiola is not a mug. La Liga will probably be in the pocket, if we beat RM in Copa we can go for 2 prizes but playstyle wise I'm not impressed.

Pepito maybe made some foolish decision to play with 3-4-3, and got slaughtered defensewise but Tito's gameplan is so predictable. No funky action anymore, Rijkaard's team played more adventureous than this team.


Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#178 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#162 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline  
post #4614 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,260
                     
Re: Football Zone

and this hype about little of handball . wasn't the most famous handballer in last 10 years or so barca player at the time when he reached his peak in national team . such skills could be tricky sometimes, could go against you also

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #4615 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:29 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,136
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I agree with that. Quality post, that shows how shitty RM has been this season.
We had a lot of wins in the last couple of minutes. Even when we won everything and had only 1 draw I felt like we played much better football under Pepito. Also Tito has no charm whatsoever. This just proves to me (I knew it all along) that not every coach can be succesfull + great play @ Barça and Guardiola is not a mug. La Liga will probably be in the pocket, if we beat RM in Copa we can go for 2 prizes but playstyle wise I'm not impressed.

Pepito maybe made some foolish decision to play with 3-4-3, and got slaughtered defensewise but Tito's gameplan is so predictable. No funky action anymore, Rijkaard's team played more adventureous than this team.
To be fair they missed Tito tonight, big time. Jordi Roura's substitutions were bizarre and he looked completely clueless.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #4616 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 15,952
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
true but they can do the low crosses to back post, remember like the Barca goal that beat Celtic in 90th min

but they need the tactic to pull defenders out of a line, Barca too predictable trying to always go through the middle
yeah smart plan

they should ditch Cesc next match and play like this. keep the field large so Milan has to come out a little.
of course scoring a goal early in the game is pivetal.

valdes
alves pique puyol alba
busquets
xavi iniesta
deulofeu messi sanchez


Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#178 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#162 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline  
post #4617 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Som i Serem
 
EnriqueIG8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 15,952
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
To be fair they missed Tito tonight, big time. Jordi Roura's substitutions were bizarre and he looked completely clueless.
yeah Roura is a clown. can't believe we didn't approach Luis Enrique or made Guillermo Amor assistent manager.
I know Roura is a personal friend and former team mate of Pep and Tito but that guy is as you said pretty clueless. I'm not a big fan of Tito, but I hope he gets better soon. If it's up to me, we will go for Luis Enrique or promote Eusebio to A squad next year. But I don't think Rosell will do that if we win La Liga.


Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#178 (PR#145) in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#162 (PR#72) in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline  
post #4618 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

this time no volcano cloud caused Barca to lose by 2 in Milano
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4619 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Football Zone

been watching copa liba on ESPN, Neymar fighting and saying football "is boring"

loved Pele saying Neymar cares more about his hair than his football
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #4620 of 4995 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:53 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 29,136
                     
Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
yeah Roura is a clown. can't believe we didn't approach Luis Enrique or made Guillermo Amor assistent manager.
I know Roura is a personal friend and former team mate of Pep and Tito but that guy is as you said pretty clueless. I'm not a big fan of Tito, but I hope he gets better soon. If it's up to me, we will go for Luis Enrique or promote Eusebio to A squad next year. But I don't think Rosell will do that if we win La Liga.
I feel for Tito as succeeding Guardiola was always going to be a mammoth task- whoever came in would have to match him and while he's done fine domestically, they're just not quite at the same level to get it done in the CL. I think they could do with a proper centre forward, a goal poacher of sorts- a new, younger Villa-type player who can get them goals if Plan A isn't working.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome