Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 315 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4711 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,091
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Chrillz (another brainwashed Dulltard clone), calling me a c*nt. Pathetic guy really.

Before that it was Sweet Cleo of all people (but disguised as a goodrep) She told me I was a fool for not worshipping Putin ( )

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4712 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 23
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Why? Because I'm a big Nadalfan?

IF I'M DECENT ITS BECAUSE I'M DECENT NOT BECAUSE WE SUPPORT THE SAME PLAYER




I was just exposing their reasons to behave like spoiled children. If you were offended you should repport not whine in this thread. If you you say something here, people will comment.

I WAS MOCKING THEM NOT YOU
You're a big Nadal fan? I always thought of you as more of a Federer fan than a Nadal fan. That was not why I recalled you as decent. Just the general feel I had in my memory of you as a poster was a decent poster, not because you liked Nadal as well. I honestly couldn't give two cents about that. A guy like Prodigy is a huge Nadal hater, yet he's one of the guys I rate highest around these boards.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #4713 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 28
Posts: 23,657
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Uncle prodigyeng is my uncle.

WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline  
post #4714 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,091
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
You're a big Nadal fan? I always thought of you as more of a Federer fan than a Nadal fan. That was not why I recalled you as decent. Just the general feel I had in my memory of you as a poster was a decent poster, not because you liked Nadal as well. I honestly couldn't give two cents about that. A guy like Prodigy is a huge Nadal hater, yet he's one of the guys I rate highest around these boards.
What a load of crap. You only like Prodigy because you're bestie buds on the facebook.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is online now  
post #4715 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,504
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I always thought acionescu was a massive Nole fan... Only reason I thought she was decent tbh..

Ajde.

Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now  
post #4716 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Registered User
 
MichaelKrep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,009
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Some bitter Putintard in the Ukraine thread I think.


Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline  
post #4717 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:24 AM
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 28
Posts: 23,657
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I always thought acionescu was a massive Nole fan... Only reason I thought she was decent tbh..

Ajde.
You mean a Hass fan

YA!

WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline  
post #4718 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:51 AM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
You're a big Nadal fan? I always thought of you as more of a Federer fan than a Nadal fan.
close but not quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
You mean a Hass fan

YA!
closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I always thought acionescu was a massive Nole fan... Only reason I thought she was decent tbh..

Ajde.
Bingo

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #4719 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 03:25 AM
Registered User
 
out_here_grindin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Fargo,ND
Posts: 11,581
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

abraxas for saying that Harrison beating Fognini would be a bad result. Apparently I deserve a fine for thinking that. Didn't take abraxas as a Harrison fan but you learn something new each day.

Paradorn Srichaphan
Kei Nishikori, Donald Young, Somdev Devvarman, Dustin Brown, Steve Johnson, Yannick Maden
Robert Farah, Clement Reix, Alexander Dolgopolov, Nathan Thompson


Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline  
post #4720 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Talent >> Robots
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 40,991
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
I said



when she said she was going to take a break from these forums
But that it good for the forum? Sure, she provides entertainment, but her posts and threads are....disconcerting, to say the least. The less time she spends on here, the better.

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 11 WINS, 5 finals, 11 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, 1 Davis Cup title...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 558-166...
TITLES: 35 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev
Sapeod is online now  
post #4721 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,402
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
But that it good for the forum? Sure, she provides entertainment, but her posts and threads are....disconcerting, to say the least. The less time she spends on here, the better.
exactly, thats the point I was trying to make

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #4722 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Registered User
 
Mountaindewslave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,694
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post


He got mad because I told him that his posts are usually filled with nonsense.
Cloren, it's difficult to reason with Hipolymer unless you post just highlight videos of Djokovic

<3 Roger Federer <3 David Ferrer <3 Juan Martin Del Potro <3 Ernest Gulbis <3

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline  
post #4723 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,120
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I can relate to the receiving pm's from Casp

Haven't had a bad rep for ages, last one was from Mountaindewslave. I'm bit disappointed really.
underspin is offline  
post #4724 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 03:21 AM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Received a coveted PM from Casp83. Made my day.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #4725 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 03:36 AM
Registered User
 
Htom Sirveaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Age: 31
Posts: 4,063
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post


He got mad because I told him that his posts are usually filled with nonsense.
The absurdity of accusing a Fed fan of being a glory hunter when they joined in 2013:


Agassi | Nadal
Almagro | Coria | Ferrer | Haas | Nalbandian | Nishikori | Robredo | Wawrinka
Bautista Agut | Bellucci | Blake | Dimitrov | Dodig | Ferrero | Fognini | Gasquet | Hewitt | Kohlschreiber | Murray | Raonic | Rosol | Seppi | Tsonga | Tursunov | Verdasco
Htom Sirveaux is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome