Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 314 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4696 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Registered User
 
jankimfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 26
Posts: 149
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Audacity & Litotes gave me my first two reps of any kind on MTF

Attached Images
File Type: png Bad Rep - MTF.png (9.4 KB, 141 views)

Suicide Tennis : Rio '14
jankimfan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4697 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Registered User
 
Big Bodacious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,250
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

@ Litotes badrepping someone

Tungsten body, glowing mind.
Big Bodacious is offline  
post #4698 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 08:38 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,924
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bodacious View Post
@ Litotes badrepping someone
Yes, that does not happen often. But he made several really obnoxious posts, and when I asked him to behave he badrepped one of my posts from Suicide Tennis - a normal pick - as "revenge". So he got one back.

.
(July 25th)
ST rank 45 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 74 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 29 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior), Kitzbühel 2016 (w/tal20)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
post #4699 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I have plenty right now,

your_valentine, Jamvol, even a nice comment from Rogieva who wished I would die. Then I have one from FairWeatherfan who accuses Nadal of doping.

Safe to say all are quality posters with well-founded opinions.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #4700 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post

Safe to say all are quality posters with well-founded opinions.


L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #4701 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You think when someone wishes death upon you, you should be ok with that?

Hmm, ok.

Thought you were a decent poster. Guess I was wrong again.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #4702 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
You think when someone wishes death upon you, you should be ok with that?

Hmm, ok.

Thought you were a decent poster. Guess I was wrong again.
Why? Because I'm a big Nadalfan?

IF I'M DECENT ITS BECAUSE I'M DECENT NOT BECAUSE WE SUPPORT THE SAME PLAYER




I was just exposing their reasons to behave like spoiled children. If you were offended you should repport not whine in this thread. If you you say something here, people will comment.

I WAS MOCKING THEM NOT YOU

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #4703 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Registered User
 
Uncle Latso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 39
Posts: 12,505
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Why? Because I'm a big Nadalfan?

IF I'M DECENT ITS BECAUSE I'M DECENT NOT BECAUSE WE SUPPORT THE SAME PLAYER




I was just exposing their reasons to behave like spoiled children. If you were offended you should repport not whine in this thread. If you you say something here, people will comment.

I WAS MOCKING THEM NOT YOU
it's the ultimate whine thread, what are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Dimitrov will never win anything above 250 level.
Rome R1 Zverev def. Dimitrov -
Quote:
Originally Posted by augus View Post
I never wrote this about active player after lost match but seriously - Dimitrov should retire from tennis.
Uncle Latso is offline  
post #4704 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Registered User
 
acionescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: junk store
Posts: 56,000
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

He whines, I comment about those who badrepped him

Then he whines again that I don't take the death wishes seriously

L'alma dell'alma mia,
Il cor del mio cor...
acionescu is offline  
post #4705 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Registered User
 
Mr. Oracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,950
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, that does not happen often. But he made several really obnoxious posts, and when I asked him to behave he badrepped one of my posts from Suicide Tennis - a normal pick - as "revenge". So he got one back.


I'm shocked!


Novak Djokovic nº1!
The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015 * Indian Wells * Miami
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Either you get him or you don't!

Last edited by Mr. Oracle; 03-09-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Mr. Oracle is offline  
post #4706 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,219
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Litotes was right, every action causes reaction . I remember once in the past one poster was badreeping me pretty often, didn't want to stop till i didn't bribe people with vmoney to badreeped him, once he became red he learned it on harder way


btw since people who were sending me frequent badreeps got permabanned or became mods and admins badreep is such rare appear on my CP, feel so nostalgic for action days :aaaw:
samanosuke is online now  
post #4707 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 14,465
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Casp had a rant at me about Simon too in a PM. Of course I kept at it until he gave up.

Tigersin? What did your post say?
I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
good for the board
when she said she was going to take a break from these forums

On Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
1. Murray wins Wimbledon 2016 after Djokovic is blue shelled by Querrey. Thanks Querrey!

2. Murray wins Olympic Gold for the second time after Djokovic is blue shelled by Del Potro. Thanks Del Potro!

3. Murray wins US Open 2016 after Djokovic is blue shelled by [pending]. Thanks [pending]!

TigerTim is offline  
post #4708 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Registered User
 
jankimfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 26
Posts: 149
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, that does not happen often. But he made several really obnoxious posts, and when I asked him to behave he badrepped one of my posts from Suicide Tennis - a normal pick - as "revenge". So he got one back.
Obnoxious? Revenge? Really?

Isn't it your rep which clearly says that you give me one back after I gave you one...I guess that is "Revenge"

I don't believe in revenge. I don't bad rep someone for bad repping me first. I bad repped you because of your double standards. My only mistake was that I didn't bad rep the original post in the thread in question. You wrote an entire essay on my comments which were nothing but honest remarks about the manager and then when people including your partner in doubles in that tournament used abusive words for me in the thread...you lost all your words!

I rest my case now. I honestly don't want any more drama on this but your comments here forced me to defend myself once again!

Suicide Tennis : Rio '14
jankimfan is offline  
post #4709 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 07:13 AM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 43
Posts: 56,924
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankimfan View Post
Obnoxious? Revenge? Really?

Isn't it your rep which clearly says that you give me one back after I gave you one...I guess that is "Revenge"

I don't believe in revenge. I don't bad rep someone for bad repping me first. I bad repped you because of your double standards. My only mistake was that I didn't bad rep the original post in the thread in question. You wrote an entire essay on my comments which were nothing but honest remarks about the manager and then when people including your partner in doubles in that tournament used abusive words for me in the thread...you lost all your words!

I rest my case now. I honestly don't want any more drama on this but your comments here forced me to defend myself once again!
Obnoxious, yes. It is not just me who thought so. You are, however, the only one who reacted to my comment so I guess you have different standards from the rest of us. Accusing me of double standards is entirely nonsensical, I'm putting that down to English not being your first language.

Your "honest remarks" about a TT manager called for a boycott of his events just because he's human like the rest of us and did a mistake. Entirely unneccessary. And you wouldn't let up, going on and on about how bad he was for making that one mistake. That kind of honesty is unwanted.

And why are you constantly signing up to play my TT events? I make mistakes too, you know.

.
(July 25th)
ST rank 45 (best 1) - 13 wins, 3 titles (Paris 2014, Madrid + Vienna 2015) YE rank: 16 - 1 - 22
TT singles rank 74 (high 29), Titles: Memphis 2015.... TT doubles rank 29 (high 28). Titles: Quito 2015 (w/scarecrows), Basel 2015, Barcelona 2016 (w/Björki), Estoril 2016 (w/Taz Warrior), Kitzbühel 2016 (w/tal20)
Detailed Tennis Tipping results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline  
post #4710 of 5004 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Registered User
 
Cloren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 11,194
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2



He got mad because I told him that his posts are usually filled with nonsense.

Last edited by Cloren; 03-09-2014 at 08:07 AM.
Cloren is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome