Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 289 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4321 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered User
 
FormerRafaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Oslo
Posts: 7,014
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Dave_92

DELPO

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4322 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,864
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Am i the only poster in MTF who never bad rep someone? im Curious to know

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4323 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,604
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I don't bother either Amber. Pointless exercise to me.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #4324 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,864
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

i know, save energy

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4325 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 AM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 61,472
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Am i the only poster in MTF who never bad rep someone? im Curious to know
I'll confess to sending a couple of badreps last year, but none this year.
Litotes is offline  
post #4326 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Registered User
 
leng jai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oxford (at heart)
Age: 30
Posts: 25,499
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Am i the only poster in MTF who never bad rep someone? im Curious to know
I only send sarcastic good reps

WARNING: This signature may contain extreme traces of bullying and glory hunting
TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
2-13 H2H against motivated Federer
0-5 H2H against RAFA
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
0 double bagels consumed against Raonic on grass
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline  
post #4327 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,864
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I only send sarcastic good reps
i know, i got something from u that u love Avocado or i dont remember.

it was funny

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4328 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,864
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I'll confess to sending a couple of badreps last year, but none this year.
pissed u off that much?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4329 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 61,472
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
pissed u off that much?
It was a really bad post for one, and two cases of badrepping back after they badrepped me for no good reason. I didn't respond to my latest ones, though.
Litotes is offline  
post #4330 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Registered User
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Where The Singlehanders Roam...
Posts: 24,604
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i know, save energy
I've received a couple in my time here, but I've better things to do than respond in kind. Like grout my tiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I only send sarcastic good reps
They're the ones we all crave Adrian.

Real men have singlehanded backhands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
nike could use this sentence:
dont need viagra..watch fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Now I really don't know how to keep my eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
My life is complete, seeing JayR somewhat annoyed and angry at Clutch. Giddy. Not that i hate anyone.

Just I can't fathom JayR to be spitie little rascal when it needs.
JayR is offline  
post #4331 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Registered User
 
viva-rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 27
Posts: 3,667
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Am i the only poster in MTF who never bad rep someone? im Curious to know
I haven't given out any bad reps either. If I disagree with someone I would just respond to it. And I mostly just ignore trolls.

Love For All Hatred For None

Amor Para Todos, Odio Hacia Nadie



#PrayForParis #ISISisNotIslam
viva-rafa is offline  
post #4332 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Registered User
 
viva-rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 27
Posts: 3,667
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

BTW last bad rep came from Brotree456 in Darcis defeated Nadal thread

Love For All Hatred For None

Amor Para Todos, Odio Hacia Nadie



#PrayForParis #ISISisNotIslam
viva-rafa is offline  
post #4333 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,864
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by viva-rafa View Post
I haven't given out any bad reps either. If I disagree with someone I would just respond to it. And I mostly just ignore trolls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viva-rafa View Post
BTW last bad rep came from Brotree456 in Darcis defeated Nadal thread
best to ignore

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #4334 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 25
Posts: 16,539
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Sapeod. Shocker.

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 10 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #4335 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-09-2013, 10:11 PM
He Will Return
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Ruler Plateau
Age: 26
Posts: 22,162
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2




Slade is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome