Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 239 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3571 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
thanks
i was too tired to actually explain it and give all background

this catchphrase is as old on mtf as leng jai has an account here
i missed the traditional "vote yellow" this year
Forgive the noobs for being nooby. Just funny that people really think it's meant to be serious though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
enough race wars

can i just remind ppl of the last page on this thread where Samanosuke was responsible for getting deathless mug kicked out of the pop con
Pretty pathetic, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I'm not talking to you. You knocked me out of popcon.

If I wasn't such a humble and nice person I would've badrepped you ages ago.
debby is my friend.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3572 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:02 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Give him a break mate, he only voted against you because i PM'd and told him to 5 minutes before the deadline, ok?
So he's only one of Failman's sheep. Even better. He voted despite saying he wouldn't just because Clowney told him to do it.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #3573 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Finally the Deathless Mortal vs Samanosuke debate is starting again. Too much nonsense in between


RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #3574 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
So he's only one of Failman's sheep. Even better. He voted despite saying he wouldn't just because Clowney told him to do it.
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #3575 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:08 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Stop crying. You're 40 for fuck's sake, behave yourself.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #3576 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,589
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Finally the Deathless Mortal vs Samanosuke debate is starting again. Too much nonsense in between

no pls it took forever to make it stop

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3577 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

This is gonna be good.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #3578 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,589
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
This is gonna be good.
Dee pls

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3579 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I don't want to put oil on the fire, but it must feel awful to be eliminated in such a way. Choking a huge lead, two deciding votes in the final 5 minutes. And afterwards noticing you were tied after all.

Ouch, how do you keep yourself together, man?

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #3580 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Registered User
 
tripwires's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Posts: 13,526
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I don't want to put oil on the fire, but it must feel awful to be eliminated in such a way. Choking a huge lead, two deciding votes in the final 5 minutes. And afterwards noticing you were tied after all.

Ouch, how do you keep yourself together, man?
Just hazarding a guess but probably because his life doesn't revolve around an Internet popularity contest.


Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
tripwires is offline  
post #3581 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,589
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I don't want to put oil on the fire, but it must feel awful to be eliminated in such a way. Choking a huge lead, two deciding votes in the final 5 minutes. And afterwards noticing you were tied after all.

Ouch, how do you keep yourself together, man?
its a pop contest, its not who is nicer, smarter, more human, knows tennis better, who has got the best family, the best Courtesy, noble, caring.

just who has got more friends.

we shouldnt fight for it, this forum does not need another banning and yes some ppl take this pop thing real or think ppl who voted for him dont like them or stuff, words have power.

we should just let it go...soon all of it will be over..2013 is so close..

lets focus on tennis.


Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3582 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I don't want to put oil on the fire, but it must feel awful to be eliminated in such a way. Choking a huge lead, two deciding votes in the final 5 minutes. And afterwards noticing you were tied after all.

Ouch, how do you keep yourself together, man?
Mentality is the key.
Seriously though, I really don't care much about this, as we said it is only an internet contest. Besides, it's cool to know that I'll be 1 of only 2 posters without a loss in this year's PopCon.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
post #3583 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Just hazarding a guess but probably because his life doesn't revolve around an Internet popularity contest.

Are you suggesting there's life outside MTF? Careful now, I might vote viruzzz in the final after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
its a pop contest, its not who is nicer, smarter, more human, knows tennis better, who has got the best family, the best Courtesy, noble, caring.

just who has got more friends.

we shouldnt fight for it, this forum does not need another banning and yes some ppl take this pop thing real or think ppl who voted for him dont like them or stuff, words have power.

we should just let it go...soon all of it will be over..2013 is so close..

lets focus on tennis.

Only two more contests to go, we're not even halfway yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Mentality is the key.
Seriously though, I really don't care much about this, as we said it is only an internet contest. Besides, it's cool to know that I'll be 1 of only 2 posters without a loss in this year's PopCon.
Well, technically, you did lose. I tiebreaked it after about a day and a half. But I get your point, are you entering Mr. MTF?

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
post #3584 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,589
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post

Only two more contests to go, we're not even halfway yet
this off season is wayyy long
we need to cut it

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #3585 of 5004 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 24
Posts: 16,533
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
this off season is wayyy long
we need to cut it
Contact the ATP

RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome