Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2776 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 03:29 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 4,295
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Jelena- who the hell is that?
Bashkatik- little boy, little Fedtard, huge No1e hata
barbadosan- another Fedtard
Fake goat=Crybaby- surprise, surprise one more from Uglyrer's fan base
nick the greek is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2777 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 27
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Poster named Acer Saying ' Get out looser' Fedtards are really touchy lately.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #2778 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered User
 
BroTree123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18,498
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

^^
Same here at least he finally learned how to spell and type a proper sentence this time: "get out you loser".

Quote:
Hian about himself
Quote:
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline  
post #2779 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,929
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Jelena- who the hell is that?
Bashkatik- little boy, little Fedtard, huge No1e hata
barbadosan- another Fedtard
Fake goat=Crybaby- surprise, surprise one more from Uglyrer's fan base
Except for GOAT = Fed, those are all quality posters, further confirmation that you are an acknowledged clown. QF in the ACC in the cards for sure. But maybe that's what you're aiming for, who knows.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Nadaltards in 2014:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is online now  
post #2780 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 26
Posts: 6,118
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

When will ACC take place ?
Gagsquet is offline  
post #2781 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,098
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Fake goat=Crybaby- surprise, surprise one more from Uglyrer's fan base
I think here it's worth pointing out here that I only negged you in response to the neg you gave me.

Unless provoked, I don't participate in this neg nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Except for GOAT = Fed, those are all quality posters, further confirmation that you are an acknowledged clown. QF in the ACC in the cards for sure. But maybe that's what you're aiming for, who knows.
lol at the biggest hypocrite in MTF history judging others
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #2782 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 27
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Except for GOAT = Fed, those are all quality posters, further confirmation that you are an acknowledged clown. QF in the ACC in the cards for sure. But maybe that's what you're aiming for, who knows.
Bashatik quality poster? They are all notorious Fedtards. F=GOAT is cool tho.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #2783 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 27
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
When will ACC take place ?
Hope u dont go down at first round like last time

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #2784 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 26
Posts: 6,118
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Hope u dont go down at first round like last time
Despite clowning around, MTF community seems to consider me as a quality poster. Don't know why.
I want to meet you first round. It would be close.
Gagsquet is offline  
post #2785 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,098
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
MTF community seems to consider me as a quality poster.


GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #2786 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 27
Posts: 5,954
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Despite clowning around, MTF community seems to consider me as a quality poster. Don't know why.
I want to meet you first round. It would be close.
You are clowning alright, but now that MTF is sinking low as ever your clowning is conidered quality posting. Hope we meet would be a cracker.

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #2787 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 22
Posts: 2,910
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

nick the Greek

GOATsol is offline  
post #2788 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 14,906
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I sure as hell hope to be nominated and do well in this clown contest

Why is it considered bad to be GOAT tard ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned....
TigerTim is offline  
post #2789 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 26
Posts: 6,118
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
I sure as hell hope to be nominated and do well in this clown contest

Why is it considered bad to be GOAT tard ???
Arse clown contest reward genuine arse clown. It's not easy to do well when your clowning is not an innate gift. I fear you may lack of clowning authenticity...
Gagsquet is offline  
post #2790 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London (sadly)
Posts: 14,906
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Arse clown contest reward genuine arse clown. It's not easy to do well when your clowning is not an innate gift. I fear you may lack of clowning authenticity...
Bugger. I better get started then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned....
TigerTim is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome