Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 182 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2716 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,714
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Inevitable badrep from Abraxas, after saying I only had good reps in my CP. Knew it was coming, was just curious which of the Fedtards would strike first.

Congratulations to you, sir.

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2717 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 26
Posts: 6,118
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Abraxas is so predictable.
Gagsquet is offline  
post #2718 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 05:10 PM
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS
 
Mae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On The Dark Side
Posts: 35,462
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Abraxas is so predictable.
Yes I just got one also. Abraxas had a problem with the fact that a poster had given me a good rep! I don't see why that should be a problem to Abraxas

“I have a, shall we say, morbid personality.”
― Novala Takemoto, Missin' (Novel)
Mae is offline  
post #2719 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Registered User
 
asmazif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,849
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

thought I'd bring up this classic from mid-August:


07-19-2012 01:35 PM | durrrr | Fed ain't losing to birdshit anytime soon

| Wins over 3+ of the Top 4. Players to reach all slam QFs+ in history. Hawkeye/Line Calls. QFs+ at Slams & Masters, but never Top 20.
Haas / The Fog / Tsonga / Brown / Mahut / Dolgo / Fed / Baker / Alund / Tursunov / Copil / Bolelli / Brands / Benneteau / Gojowczyk / Steps / PHM
Rafter / Edberg / Henman / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan
asmazif is offline  
post #2720 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 26
Posts: 5,936
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmazif View Post
thought I'd bring up this classic from mid-August:


07-19-2012 01:35 PM | durrrr | Fed ain't losing to birdshit anytime soon

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
post #2721 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered User
 
abraxas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 30
Posts: 12,926
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes I just got one also. Abraxas had a problem with the fact that a poster had given me a good rep! I don't see why that should be a problem to Abraxas
when you celebrate a good rep given to you by nick the greek, it's assumed that you're on the wrong track.

abraxas21 is offline  
post #2722 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 07:46 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 29
Posts: 4,295
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes I just got one also. Abraxas had a problem with the fact that a poster had given me a good rep! I don't see why that should be a problem to Abraxas
Don't be too harsh on abracadabrax, he wasn't hugged enough as a child.
nick the greek is offline  
post #2723 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 12,364
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

tribalfusion (who the fuck is that? ) gave me one for expressing my dislike of a player. I've said it before and I'll say it again, not everyone is going to like the same god damned players. It would be boring if we did.
The Prince is offline  
post #2724 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Registered User
 
Nr 1 Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,191
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

When I commented on the Rojer/Haase def Wawrinka/Federer thread and said he (Fed) looked uninterested I got a bad rep "Potro sucks and so do you". Had me laughing.
Nr 1 Fan is offline  
post #2725 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,740
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Nick the greek:
Quote:
Memo to a Fedtard, Uglyrer is a weak era champion.
Once again a nole/rafatard is acknowledging that the current era is garbage. I agree mate.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.

Last edited by Orka_n; 09-16-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Orka_n is offline  
post #2726 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,740
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

And now Nole fan (disguised as a greenrep), for this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan
You sund very insecure these days Orka.
If you say so. You on the other hand seem more mentally unstable than insecure. Before 2011 I considered you a good poster (almost a friend, as you very well know Nina). But "the era of SuperNovak" might have been overstimulating for you. Nowadays I don't see much left of that Djokovic fan who's posts I enjoyed reading. You're probably a nice person IRL still but your MTF activity seldom reflects that sadly.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #2727 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 02:29 PM
The new era of SuperNovak
 
Nole fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14,624
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
And now Nole fan (disguised as a greenrep), for this post.


If you say so. You on the other hand seem more mentally unstable than insecure. Before 2011 I considered you a good poster (almost a friend, as you very well know Nina). But "the era of SuperNovak" might have been overstimulating for you. Nowadays I don't see much left of that Djokovic fan who's posts I enjoyed reading. You're probably a nice person IRL still but your MTF activity seldom reflects that sadly.
It's your loss I guess.



Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014 * AUSSIE OPEN 2015
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline  
post #2728 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,740
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
It's your loss I guess.
Who knows.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #2729 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,714
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Who knows.

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #2730 of 5004 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Registered User
 
Lopez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 29
Posts: 7,472
                     
Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

This is probably also a bad rep disguised as a good rep from Nole fan. If I'm wrong, I apologize .

For this post: US Open SF: Djokovic def. Ferrer 2-6 6-1 6-4 6-2

She gave me a rep:
Quote:
I thought Nole was your favorite. Traitor.
FYI, I like both guys but Roger was the guy I first started supporting when I started watching tennis in 2003. I support Nole/Fed differently in different conditions, e.g. I supported Nole at the RG SF but Roger at Wimbledon. This year is probably Roger's last chance to finish the year as nr.1, which is why I'm rooting for him in the indoor season. Nole will have many more chances.

After Nadal beat Monfils at Doha, before AO 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome