Why the username Sapeod? What's the meaning behind it (if anything)? Just curious.
I made up some bullshit reasoning behind the name in some older thread, but I was just fucking around. The real reason is just that it's random. No story behind it whatsoever, I just thought of a random word. It's unique at the very least.
I don't know man. I don't think anyone is interested in hearing some real talk from me. If someone opens a thread for me and I see questions, maybe that'd be interesting. Besides, I don't seem to be able to open a thread here anyway. It's just for members. haha
You can't open threads?
Mostly tennis-related questions this time.
1. Federer AO 2007 vs Djokovic AO 2011 on Plexicushion. Analyse on who wins, in how many sets and why.
2. Rank in your opinion Murray's grass level in Wimbledon performance (best to worst) from 2008 to 2014.
3. Peak Federer vs Peak Murray on clay (Roland Garros). Analyse on who wins, in how many sets and why.
4. In what aspects within the return is Murray better and worse than Djokovic?
5. Was Nadal's HC peak at AO 2009, Us Open 2010 or Us Open 2013 and why.
6. Who was the bigger tard back in the day? The Magician/SliceAce or topspindoctor? (be objective on this)
7. Who are the likely ACC candidates for this year thus far?
8. Which Murray performance was better: US Open 2008 SF, Australian Open 2010 QF, Wimbledon 2013 F or Australian Open 2012 SF? And why?
01. Very close, they both annihilated the entire field. I'd have to give to Roger in 5. I put Roger's overall peak level quite a bit above Djokovic's, though I think the Serb would definitely fight to 5 sets.
02. 2013 > 2012 > 2011 > 2009 > 2010 > 2008 > 2014. He got better year after year for the most part, with last year being the exception.
03. Peak Roger, that's fairly obvious. Andy may be underrated on the surface due to some poor results in the past but this is Roger we're talking about. Andy might take a set.
04. Andy is better at returning bigger serves, though Djokovic is a bit better when it comes to consistency. I have a hard time really picking between the two though, they're both more or less equal in the department.
05. AO 2009, by quite a margin. Even I think he was impressive in that tournament. He was a complete monster.
06. Topspindoctor, is this even a question? The amount of anal dribble that poured out of his mouth was insane.
07. Not very sure, probably a Djokotard. A lot of the favourites are banned though, such as Clutch, Rutinos, evilmindbulgaria etc. It's hard to really pick a winner currently.
08. All were fantastic, though I'd have to say Wimbledon or Australia 2012. He dominated Djokovic in the former and pushed peak Djokovic in the latter. Either are interchangeable, though I'd rank Wimbledon slightly above the other due to how one-sided it was.
Worst Djokotard atm?
DjokerLife. Whines and complains when you insult Djokovic or make him look like an idiot, but laughs and spews forth some vicious language when Djokovic is winning or others lose. A terrible poster and a terrible person. Rutinos, DjokoKing and DjokerCYGS (may be someone else I'm thinking of though) get honourable mentions.