Sapeod Q&A - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #616 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Registered User
 
EliSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: everywhere...
Age: 26
Posts: 5,936
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Thanks for answering my previous batch of questions. Here's some more:

1). Aren't I just awesome?

2). Have your parents ever caught you fapping?

3). What are your deadlift, squat and Bench press 1 rep maximums?

4). Would you rather have a body like Murrays or this one:


5). Why don't you have a sense of humour?

6). Have you thought about which universities you want to go to/ what course you want to apply for?

7). Are you 'aware'?

8). If you were a tennis player in the final of a GS and facing Murray, who at this point of time had not won a slam yet, would you tank on purpose to let him win?
He has good body tho that emo look is awful

Quote:
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #617 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 13,400
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

What xbox games do you play?

On Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline  
post #618 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,051
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Goat=Fed is relentless with his "misc" chat and references. A bit embarrassing, but sometimes funny. And zyzz is dead, the guy pictured, to that other guy. Zyzz had a naturally attainable physique barring the fact that he regularly walked around at about 6% bodyfat, but used massive amounts of drugs (amongst drugs used in his night life) and paid the price.

I reckon Sapeod, who doesn't train (not 'lift', the term which only miscers use) probably matches up to the likes of you, GOAT.
Burrow is offline  
post #619 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Registered User
 
Brick Top's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Planet Djokovic
Posts: 2,468
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Goat=Fed is relentless with his "misc" chat and references. A bit embarrassing, but sometimes funny. And zyzz is dead, the guy pictured, to that other guy. Zyzz had a naturally attainable physique barring the fact that he regularly walked around at about 6% bodyfat, but used massive amounts of drugs (amongst drugs used in his night life) and paid the price.

I reckon Sapeod, who doesn't train (not 'lift', the term which only miscers use) probably matches up to the likes of you, GOAT.
Zyzz had so low bodyfat % because he was a natural ectomorph, needless to say he had a great body symmetry.
Btw. Sapoed do you go to gym? If so do you regulary take dietary supplements?

Heroes
Djoker = GOAT
DelPo = Purger of the Vultures
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline  
post #620 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Registered User
 
GOATsol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Posts: 2,303
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

What is your favorite subject?

Do you want to have children in the future?

What is your favorite fruit?

How healthy do you eat?

Are you fat?

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline  
post #621 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,017
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Sapeod desperately needing attenction Get a life
Hian-GOAT is offline  
post #622 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,051
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Zyzz had so low bodyfat % because he was a natural ectomorph, needless to say he had a great body symmetry.
Btw. Sapoed do you go to gym? If so do you regulary take dietary supplements?
That's complete nonsense. When you're building muscle, you're on a calorie surplus and it's pretty much impossible to gain muscle whilst losing fat. If your principle were true, why was he using massive amounts of clen?
Burrow is offline  
post #623 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Registered User
 
Brick Top's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Planet Djokovic
Posts: 2,468
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
That's complete nonsense. When you're building muscle, you're on a calorie surplus and it's pretty much impossible to gain muscle whilst losing fat. If your principle were true, why was he using massive amounts of clen?
I agree with you but what I meant to say that he had a natural "gift" to remain so. I know that lots of people,especially some people I know are having a trouble to get below 10% whilst taking d-bol, Winstrol and test combined and even after working out for years (you guess they were fat as fuk) on other hand for some guys the same situation is quite opposite. I have personally been on a cut for a last few months and my body fat is currently on 9% whilst losing only few kilos.

Heroes
Djoker = GOAT
DelPo = Purger of the Vultures
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline  
post #624 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,051
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
I agree with you but what I meant to say that he had a natural "gift" to remain so. I know that lots of people,especially some people I know are having a trouble to get below 10% whilst taking d-bol, Winstrol and test combined and even after working out for years (you guess they were fat as fuk) on other hand for some guys the same situation is quite opposite. I have personally been on a cut for a last few months and my body fat is currently on 9% whilst losing only few kilos.
Being an ectomorph is hardly a gift. There are many, many people out there who are ectomorphs, it's not uncommon. The only true gift Zyzz had was confidence.

And why would anyone be taking dianabol on a cut? It causes massive water retention and only if used in a very specific way can aid in body fat loss, but that involves in taking another drug to counter estrogen. Just pointless. And winstrol is also pointless. These guys you're talking about seem like idiots who have no responsibility when it comes to their health. If they really are idiots and need drugs because they're too lazy to diet and do cardio then why are they avoiding clen?

Anyone can lose body fat, I don't care if you're a mesomorph or an endomorph, reaching 7% bf and having cut up abs is not difficult. When you start talking about shoulder and lower back striations then it's a different ball game, but if you're not competing then who cares?
Burrow is offline  
post #625 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered User
 
Brick Top's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Planet Djokovic
Posts: 2,468
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Being an ectomorph is hardly a gift. There are many, many people out there who are ectomorphs, it's not uncommon.
It depends what your ultimate goal is. Not every one wants to look like Jay Cutler. And lot of people just think that they are ectomoprhs but they just either losing calories and dont eat enough to recover it or have a bad diet.
Quote:
And why would anyone be taking dianabol on a cut? It causes massive water retention and only if used in a very specific way can aid in body fat loss,
After cycle you will lose most of the water, and with increased strength and endurance you can do cardio and train till your "skin falls off"
Quote:
And winstrol is also pointless
Winstrol combined with testo and stacked with other roid is maybe the best way to gain pure muscle mass and get ripped. Unlike Blue Hearts it does not retain water
Quote:
Anyone can lose body fat, I don't care if you're a mesomorph or an endomorph, reaching 7% bf and having cut up abs is not difficult.
Not for me but for most people I think it is. It is much easier to lay down and bench press than bike riding..lazy people.

Heroes
Djoker = GOAT
DelPo = Purger of the Vultures
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline  
post #626 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,051
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
It depends what your ultimate goal is. Not every one wants to look like Jay Cutler. And lot of people just think that they are ectomoprhs but they just either losing calories and dont eat enough to recover it or have a bad diet. 1

After cycle you will lose most of the water, and with increased strength and endurance you can do cardio and train till your "skin falls off" 2

Winstrol combined with testo and stacked with other roid is maybe the best way to gain pure muscle mass and get ripped. Unlike Blue Hearts it does not retain water3
Not for me but for most people I think it is. It is much easier to lay down and bench press than bike riding..lazy people. 4
1. You misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say that an ectomorph is a good or bad thing, I meant to say that being an ectomorph is nothing uncommon.

2. And once you're off your cycle, you're going to hit the ground like a sack of potatoes, do you really think you're going to maintain strength?

3. I don't understand where you're going with this. Why not do it the old fashioned way, bulk up and then cut? What's the point in trying to do both at the same time whilst only achieving mediocre gains?

4. I meant physiologically easy, not whether you're eager enough or not.

Anyone who doesn't have plans to compete seriously and who is using drugs is a lazy, impatient person to begin with.

And apologies to Sapeod for completely derailing this thread.
Burrow is offline  
post #627 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered User
 
GOAT = Fed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,964
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

in4 'roids chitstorm.
GOAT = Fed is offline  
post #628 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,051
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A



Sapeod, would you consider doing anything like this?

What do you think of this kind of behaviour?
Burrow is offline  
post #629 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered User
 
Brick Top's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Planet Djokovic
Posts: 2,468
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
3. I don't understand where you're going with this. Why not do it the old fashioned way, bulk up and then cut? What's the point in trying to do both at the same time whilst only achieving mediocre gains?
Bulk than cut is what I do and loads of people, but I was not talking about that. You misjudged my point which was about steroid effects in first case Winstrol combined with others on both muscle growth and muscle definition, since I have an experience in that case and that is all!

Heroes
Djoker = GOAT
DelPo = Purger of the Vultures
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline  
post #630 of 1399 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Paris
Age: 26
Posts: 6,118
                     
Re: Sapeod Q&A

I can't believe how Zyyz can be an example for anyone. His life sums up the word pathetic.
Gagsquet is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome