Sapeod Q&A - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Clayray Returns
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 41,217
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
lol. I got 130 on a test I made a while ago.

But let me tell you something realistic: in the grown up world, IQ in itself means nothing. What matters to others is your social skills, and your life experience (because that greatly affects your behavior). Congrats on being above average in mathematical problem solving ability, but there are things in life that are way more important to excel at.
Tell me, what validates your non-stop lecturing about my social skills...on an internet forum of all places?
This is about the 6th time you've lectured me on this
God, give it a rest
Do you know me in real life? I think not...

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 12 WINS, 5 finals, 13 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, Davis Cup champion...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 574-167...
TITLES: 36 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev

Last edited by Sapeod; 02-20-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Sapeod is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,768
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Firstly, the fact that you've made over 23,000 posts in only 2 years here is an indication of your IRL social skills.
Secondly, are you telling me that you aren't this cocky and intolerant in real life? Because that would honestly make me happy. It really would.

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #48 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Clayray Returns
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 41,217
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

I'm done talking about my social skills with you...it's starting to annoy me.
If you have any other questions, post them and I'll answe

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 12 WINS, 5 finals, 13 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, Davis Cup champion...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 574-167...
TITLES: 36 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev

Last edited by Sapeod; 02-20-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Sapeod is offline  
post #49 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 458
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
lol. I got 130 on a test I made a while ago.
yes because all iq tests are the same, so you win.
you having 130 is one of the funnier things ive read on this forum, rating slightly above that guy having 125.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
But let me tell you something realistic: in the grown up world, IQ in itself means nothing.
it does matter in your life, it helps a lot.
nothing in insulting people about anything matters in terms of putting you above the other guy, or helping you in your argument. "I got 125 iq from the lottery". "it gave me 130, so I win! all tests are also obviously the same so you cant come bck from this"
gusavo is offline  
post #50 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered User
 
Henry Chinaski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,751
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

good to hear. You can bad rep for that as soon as you've handed out a sufficient number to others.
Henry Chinaski is offline  
post #51 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Registered User
 
electronicmusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 659
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Do you like guidos?

Tsonga - Federer - Wawrinka


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo
Setting my car temperature to 69 cuz I'm a boss.
electronicmusic is offline  
post #52 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Clayray Returns
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 41,217
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Do you like guidos?
Their hair is awesome.

Apart from that....no.

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 12 WINS, 5 finals, 13 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, Davis Cup champion...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 574-167...
TITLES: 36 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev
Sapeod is offline  
post #53 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Registered User
 
Orka_n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 22,768
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusavo View Post
yes because all iq tests are the same, so you win.
you having 130 is one of the funnier things ive read on this forum, rating slightly above that guy having 125.

it does matter in your life, it helps a lot.
nothing in insulting people about anything matters in terms of putting you above the other guy, or helping you in your argument. "I got 125 iq from the lottery". "it gave me 130, so I win! all tests are also obviously the same so you cant come bck from this"
I have no idea what point you were trying to get across here but I don't really care. And don't start stalking me with PMs again.

Word Life, what moment in your life are you the most proud of?

Tea of truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
We should be appreciative of Federer though, because we will never see anything like him again. The fact he can still compete for slams ever after the erosion of his physical skills is really a greater testament to the natural talent he has than the period of time when he was dominating the tour.
Noletards in 2015 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
24 Year old Federer is nothing but a 2015 Djokovic minus 50 % of his fighting capability.
Nadaltards in early 2014 in a single post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Nadal is by far the most naturally talented player of all time and that is the reason his stay at the top is a lot longer than players like Federer etc were able to do.
Orka_n is offline  
post #54 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Clayray Returns
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 41,217
                     
Post Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Word Life, what moment in your life are you the most proud of?
There's not only 1 thing I'm proud of more than others. There's many things: learning to read properly, maths, getting good grades, helping some of my friends out, learning to swim (I used to be good at it, now I'm not) and learning to play football (I get some wicked shots btw). There are many things, I can't name only 1.

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 12 WINS, 5 finals, 13 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, Davis Cup champion...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 574-167...
TITLES: 36 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev
Sapeod is offline  
post #55 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
I took one a while ago (about a year ago) and it came out as 125, which is considered superior.
What's your IQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet Massive
I got 108 IQ

Had no idea what the fuck I was doing most of the time, and I rushed it....
Mjau! is offline  
post #56 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,524
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
There's not only 1 thing I'm proud of more than others. There's many things: learning to read properly, maths, getting good grades, helping some of my friends out, learning to swim (I used to be good at it, now I'm not) and learning to play football (I get some wicked shots btw). There are many things, I can't name only 1.
If you had to pick just one of these monumental achievements as the pinnacle of your life, which one would it be?
Mjau! is offline  
post #57 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Registered User
 
Chiakifug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,511
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A


WTA is full of goddess', and the ATP if full of pushing, choking mugs¬!!!


mah gurl Word Life

Chiakifug is offline  
post #58 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
dombrfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 4,216
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

What are you future career aspirations?
Where do you see yourself in ten years?

WL takes so much stick, but to be honest he's a great poster to have.

A rats
dombrfc is offline  
post #59 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Clayray Returns
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Posts: 41,217
                     
Post Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
That's not the one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
If you had to pick just one of these monumental achievements as the pinnacle of your life, which one would it be?
I don't have a pinnacle in my life, my whole life is the pinnacle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dombrfc View Post
What are you future career aspirations?
To be honest, I have absolutely no idea....
Quote:
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Normal life....nothing too fancy, nothing too big.
Quote:
WL takes so much stick, but to be honest he's a great poster to have.
I would ask you to post reasons why you think this, but that would be arrogant and snobby.

ANDY MURRAY

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 7 finals, 9 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 12 WINS, 5 finals, 13 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OTHER: Olympic gold and silver medals, Davis Cup champion...
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 574-167...
TITLES: 36 and counting...

~ Roger ~ Pics ~ Monty ~ Berdman ~ Stronga ~ Feli ~ Big Kev
Sapeod is offline  
post #60 of 1399 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 23,397
                     
Re: Word Life Q&A

If you guys can't ask appropriate questions, click the Next Thread option. This is a warning to all of you asking inappropriate extremely personal offensive questions.

Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome