The perv-out hideout 03 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Registered User
 
mrserenawilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Anywhere I Lay My Hat
Age: 29
Posts: 2,120
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

I think that'll be the next one I change it to

Nadal - Blake - Dimitrov - Del Potro - Isner - Fish - Haase
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Registered User
 
meenyminymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Through the wormhole
Posts: 3,744
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Jenn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Therese View Post
I am excited for you! I can't wait to see the whole ensemble come together. Yay!


So it seems like your date went well, no?

Clarify for me - you had sex with this guy before right?
meenyminymo is offline  
post #168 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Registered User
 
meenyminymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Through the wormhole
Posts: 3,744
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiRafaFan86 View Post
Just had to throw my 2 cents in on the bad kisser thing. It is just about the worst thing. I say just about, because I once had this really cute guy who was a pretty damn good kisser. Unfortunately, his breath smelled/tasted like he had been chewing on roadkill. Ugh. It was so bad. I had to throw that one back in the sea, because it never got any better. Reminds me of something we used to sing back on the playground: "I hate to be mean, but you need Listerine. Not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole damn bottle!"
Halitosis kills any mood, any time. A really good friend of mine dated this guy for three years with terrible breath, who insisted on leaning in really close to tell you anything. I was always bending backwards Matrix style to avoid it.
meenyminymo is offline  
post #169 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Retired Party Hostess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,983
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
So it seems like your date went well, no?

Clarify for me - you had sex with this guy before right?
Yes, BD. A number of times, in two different states.

EDIT: Three years dating Sewer Mouth. What women will do just to have a man in their life.
Kitty de Sade is offline  
post #170 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
mrserenawilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Anywhere I Lay My Hat
Age: 29
Posts: 2,120
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiRafaFan86 View Post
Well damn. I bet you're fun at parties.
not just at parties
Quote:
Just had to throw my 2 cents in on the bad kisser thing. It is just about the worst thing. I say just about, because I once had this really cute guy who was a pretty damn good kisser. Unfortunately, his breath smelled/tasted like he had been chewing on roadkill. Ugh. It was so bad. I had to throw that one back in the sea, because it never got any better. Reminds me of something we used to sing back on the playground: "I hate to be mean, but you need Listerine. Not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole damn bottle!"
Bad Kissers (inc. those w/ bad breath) should be:

Tagged and cataloged like rogue bears in the park
Required to take a course which includes topics like: "Nibble, Don't Chew", and
"You Wonder Why They Never Let You Go Down"
Required to show certificate of completion before kissing normal, good kissers /w/ good breath

Nadal - Blake - Dimitrov - Del Potro - Isner - Fish - Haase
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline  
post #171 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,146
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Therese View Post
JENN!

I didn't take the v-card, unless you are going to count an oral v-card.
I was under the impression he suffered from the Nadal's . But if he didn't come then I guess he is still a virgin.
JeNn is offline  
post #172 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:44 AM
Registered User
 
mrserenawilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Anywhere I Lay My Hat
Age: 29
Posts: 2,120
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Therese View Post
EDIT: Three years dating Sewer Mouth. What women will do just to have a man in their life.
:awwww:

not just women *looks down @ feet and shuffles them*

Nadal - Blake - Dimitrov - Del Potro - Isner - Fish - Haase
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline  
post #173 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
RogiRafaFan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 770
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
Halitosis kills any mood, any time. A really good friend of mine dated this guy for three years with terrible breath, who insisted on leaning in really close to tell you anything. I was always bending backwards Matrix style to avoid it.
Totally. I know so many guys with that problem (I don't know too many women with bad breath). I never hear anything they're saying to me because I'm always thinking 'What's wrong with him? Can't he smell that? Hasn't anyone ever told him? Has he brushed his teeth this year? Doesn't he see me leaning away from him? Can't he see my eyes watering?'

Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.
RogiRafaFan86 is offline  
post #174 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,146
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Therese View Post
He did not come, no. He was close, but I was so shocked that it was so quick to get there, that I stopped to question him about it.

Suffice it to say, when he realized that he had fucked up by lying to me in the first place, we didn't close escrow.

Good effort. Male virgins = no bueno.
JeNn is offline  
post #175 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Retired Party Hostess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,983
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNn View Post
Good effort. Male virgins = no bueno.
Thank god someone agrees with me about this.



Bless you Jenn, you are good people.

Last edited by Kitty de Sade; 11-05-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Kitty de Sade is offline  
post #176 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:49 AM
Registered User
 
meenyminymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Through the wormhole
Posts: 3,744
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Therese View Post
Yes, BD. A number of times, in two different states.

EDIT: Three years dating Sewer Mouth. What women will do just to have a man in their life.
Oooh, a multi-stater?
I can only guess that it just got better with time

She never noticed it. I pointed it out to her repeatedly, and she just didn't smell it. Gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
not just at parties


Bad Kissers (inc. those w/ bad breath) should be:

Tagged and cataloged like rogue bears in the park
Required to take a course which includes topics like: "Nibble, Don't Chew", and
"You Wonder Why They Never Let You Go Down"
Required to show certificate of completion before kissing normal, good kissers /w/ good breath

Also a course on how to begin the kiss. Dive-bombing your way in, shoving everything aside with your teeth, is not hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiRafaFan86 View Post
Totally. I know so many guys with that problem (I don't know too many women with bad breath). I never hear anything they're saying to me because I'm always thinking 'What's wrong with him? Can't he smell that? Hasn't anyone ever told him? Has he brushed his teeth this year? Doesn't he see me leaning away from him? Can't he see my eyes watering?'

Yeah seriously, much bigger epidemic amongst men. Brush your damn tongue gentlemen, your dentist should have taught you that. It's so gross. This guy who molested me in the club was a smoker, which I'm not a fan of, so he tasted like alcohol and metal
meenyminymo is offline  
post #177 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Registered User
 
mrserenawilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Anywhere I Lay My Hat
Age: 29
Posts: 2,120
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli Therese View Post
H
Suffice it to say, when he realized that he had fucked up by lying to me in the first place, we didn't close escrow.
:dead:

CLASSIC!

Nadal - Blake - Dimitrov - Del Potro - Isner - Fish - Haase
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline  
post #178 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Retired Party Hostess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,983
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post
Oooh, a multi-stater?
I can only guess that it just got better with time
It was one of those things that was actually good, believe it or not. I had heard about him through the grapevine, and you know what I have told you about this- when a guy gets a good reputation this way, women will seek him out for it.

I did, and was rewarded for it. It's the Latin blood, I swear to god. I have never been wrong. Not once. My favorite line ever, BD:

(looking directly at me) Kaylee, I need to tell you something.

What is it?

I want to make the love with you, Kaylee. I want to be the father of your childrens.

Childrens. I kid you not. That's what he said. I had to bite my lip not to laugh, because he was so honest, so open, and so...

I have found it is just always better not to talk much. Remember my thing about using fewer words? It applies here as well.

Quote:
She never noticed it. I pointed it out to her repeatedly, and she just didn't smell it. Gross.
This is all at once sad and funny.

Quote:

Also a course on how to begin the kiss. Dive-bombing your way in, shoving everything aside with your teeth, is not hot.
A course on many things would be very bueno indeed.
Kitty de Sade is offline  
post #179 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Registered User
 
mrserenawilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Anywhere I Lay My Hat
Age: 29
Posts: 2,120
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post

Also a course on how to begin the kiss. Dive-bombing your way in, shoving everything aside with your teeth, is not hot.
TEETH!?!?!?!?

That gets a hearty "OH, FUCK NO!"

especially when going downstairs



Quote:

Yeah seriously, much bigger epidemic amongst men. Brush your damn tongue gentlemen, your dentist should have taught you that. It's so gross. This guy who molested me in the club was a smoker, which I'm not a fan of, so he tasted like alcohol and metal

Nadal - Blake - Dimitrov - Del Potro - Isner - Fish - Haase
Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline  
post #180 of 4600 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Retired Party Hostess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,983
                     
Re: Pervs do it better... we see you watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
:dead:

CLASSIC!


And I agree- teeth should factor nowhere into this equation. Thank you, carry on.
Kitty de Sade is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome