Originally Posted by adee-gee
Awww how sweet
I was more surprised that there was a good programme on channel 5
I need to go in a sec, but I'll ask the questions and see your reply later.....
1) Do none of the prison guards or anything realise that he designed the prison?
2) We don't actually know whether his brother is guilty or not yet do we?
3) I don't really understand the storyline with that guy at the end that's about to cut off his toe that wants information off him. Could you explain please
OK Adam....here are the answers to your Prison Break questions...at least to the best of my ability:
1) No...the guards (or anyone else for that matter) do not know about Michael's connection to the prison. The way I understand it, he worked for a company that was sub-contracted to do some renovations on the Prison and was able to then access the plans. But his name wouldn't show up in any connection to the plans etc...because it was just a sub-contracted deal.
2) At this point, we (well you) do not know if Lincoln is guilty or not.
3) The story regarding the toe about to be cut off is something like this: John Abruzzi (the greasy long haired guy about to do the cutting) is ticked (to put it mildly) because Michael knows who put John in prison, but Michael will not give the name up. There is some more to the story that will come out later...but the jist is...Michael knows info that he won't tell John, and John is threatening him!