Becky's, Matt's, Mike's and Claudia's Sex-Capades III - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 19,104
                     
Becky's, Matt's, Mike's and Claudia's Sex-Capades III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckums
you are amazing

If you say so...
SloKid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Wow 10,000 posts!!

Michael is such a posting whore, and so is Becky.
I miss Sugar Kane, and Jo here.

Who is Kinky K, btw?
justClaudia is offline  
post #3 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Registered User
 
Becarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 27,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid

If you say so...
I do

Fact of the day : Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Becarina is offline  
post #4 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Registered User
 
Becarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 27,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM
Wow 10,000 posts!!

Michael is such a posting whore, and so is Becky.
I miss Sugar Kane, and Jo here.

Who is Kinky K, btw?
I am

that was one of mikes men

Fact of the day : Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Becarina is offline  
post #5 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
In hiding.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 19,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckums
I do
SloKid is offline  
post #6 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckums
I am

that was one of mikes men

Yikes, then I am glad he is gone. Competition sucks!

I'm going to the pool, aleluia. Hey Becky, if we don't talk till then, have fun tonight.

Chau!!
justClaudia is offline  
post #7 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Registered User
 
Becarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 27,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM
Yikes, then I am glad he is gone. Competition sucks!

I'm going to the pool, aleluia. Hey Becky, if we don't talk till then, have fun tonight.

Chau!!
bye I might see ya first

yeh, he didnt last long I dont think

Fact of the day : Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Becarina is offline  
post #8 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Registered User
 
Oneofakind0490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 2,554
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM
Yikes, then I am glad he is gone. Competition sucks!

I'm going to the pool, aleluia. Hey Becky, if we don't talk till then, have fun tonight.

Chau!!
Mike ahsnt talked to Kieron in ages so your lucky. But deep down inside Mike loves him.
Oneofakind0490 is offline  
post #9 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Registered User
 
Oneofakind0490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 2,554
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Isnt it kinda late to go swimming?
Oneofakind0490 is offline  
post #10 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Registered User
 
Oneofakind0490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 2,554
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM
Wow 10,000 posts!!

Michael is such a posting whore, and so is Becky.
I miss Sugar Kane, and Jo here.

Who is Kinky K, btw?
I miss Jo to. She pops in sometimes on wtaworld. Her and Mike were in a huge fight but they fixed it(well I think it was more Mike who was mad)
Oneofakind0490 is offline  
post #11 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Registered User
 
Becarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 27,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneofakind0490
Isnt it kinda late to go swimming?
around 5-6 pm i think

Fact of the day : Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Becarina is offline  
post #12 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Registered User
 
Oneofakind0490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 2,554
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckums
around 5-6 pm i think
Yeah I figured that after she posted
Oneofakind0490 is offline  
post #13 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Registered User
 
Becarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 27,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

smarty

Fact of the day : Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Becarina is offline  
post #14 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Registered User
 
Oneofakind0490's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 2,554
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

dumbo

I think im leaving for awhile.
Oneofakind0490 is offline  
post #15 of 1717 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Registered User
 
Becarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Fantasy Island
Posts: 27,104
                     
Re: Matt's, Becky's and Claudia's Bordello of Blood

yay...i will still be at work

Fact of the day : Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Becarina is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome