Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*-- - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #361 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, read what Alonso said about Massa's gearbox change:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20389331
NID

Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Registered User
 
Certinfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 44,876
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
His spin in Malaysia was quite amateurish, that costed him 2nd place and 8 points.
That's true. Still though what happened in Hungary and Singapore were far from his fault, oh well though.
Certinfy is offline  
post #363 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Real driver Schumi wasnt a real driver too .Else he would have done better than Rosberg in the same car
I think this is a bit of an "Old dog doesn't learn new tricks" thing. Schumi had problems to get accustomed to the new tyres. But at best he outpaced Nico, e.g. he took the Monaco pole, that he'd lose because of a penalty. But he seemed to get involved in many incidents, maybe he wasn't anymore as concentrated as in his peak year. But is he a real driver? Yes, he is, he's a true racer. He's had some controversial crashes but I'd say he's a tough competitor compared to e.g. Grosjean and Maldonado who cause crashes just because they're mugs. And I prefer even dirty racing compared to whining. Remember that Alonso-Vettel incident from Monza. ALO went wide and started whining. Guess what Schuey would've done? He wouldn't have gone wide, he would've rather crashed with Seb and not whined.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #364 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,218
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Real driver Schumi wasnt a real driver too .Else he would have done better than Rosberg in the same car
this wasn't real Schumi after return. in 3-4 years when he was retired so many things have changed and he couldn't catch it + Mercedes car sucks biggest time. You obviously didn't watch F1 when he was at his peak, the guy was able to make 100000 laps with few mili seconds difference, all that with zero margin for even smallest error. Yep he had the best car in his hands but also Vettel is having it and still winning the titles in last meters. His wins in MC and Spa talking everything, on these track just real drivers are winning

Regenmeister >>>>>>> today's kids

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #365 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 04:59 AM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Raikkonen is another example of drivers who couldn't fully live up to their potential after their comeback. Sure, he is 3rd in the championship now but with a more consistent car and only half of the skills he showed in 2007, he would own the others big time. I think he will be racing with Lotus again next year, let's see what he will be able to do.

Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline  
post #366 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
this wasn't real Schumi after return. in 3-4 years when he was retired so many things have changed and he couldn't catch it + Mercedes car sucks biggest time. You obviously didn't watch F1 when he was at his peak, the guy was able to make 100000 laps with few mili seconds difference, all that with zero margin for even smallest error. Yep he had the best car in his hands but also Vettel is having it and still winning the titles in last meters. His wins in MC and Spa talking everything, on these track just real drivers are winning

Regenmeister >>>>>>> today's kids
I am sorry but Schumi had the best car by a country mile in those years .I watched him drive and trust me he won because no body else had a competetive car . In that car any driver could do what he did . Vettel in a similarly dominant car was able to win race after race and put his car on pole time after time He only had a dominant car last year and we saw how comfortably he won in the end .

This year the car became dominant after Italy and he has turned a 39 point deficit to a 13 point lead in 5 races .That is Schumi like too

Yes the car sucked but Rosberg was able to constantly outperform him despite the fact that the car was designed for Schumi's driving style He managed to win a race as well . Most of the mistakes he has made in his comeback are because of his own errors and nothing to do with the car Yes he is a great driver but he was lucky to have the best car by a country mile in his peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #367 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Raikkonen is another example of drivers who couldn't fully live up to their potential after their comeback. Sure, he is 3rd in the championship now but with a more consistent car and only half of the skills he showed in 2007, he would own the others big time. I think he will be racing with Lotus again next year, let's see what he will be able to do.
I am sorry but the car lacks straight line speed Also this car is at most 4th fastest .To be third in this car ahead of guys like Lewis ,Button,Mark and Massa with better cars is greatness .People praise Alonso for getting the most out of the car but no one can compare what Kimi has done this year He really is the driver of the season for me *

*bias included here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #368 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 05:59 AM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,218
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

This year Vettel has as much better car than Alonso as Schumi had in'00s . Only car which is competitive to Red Bulls is McLaren but only on few tracks and without technical damage which isn't rarity in McLaren's case

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #369 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Registered User
 
Nikki♥'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Mikeyland
Posts: 65,539
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I am sorry but the car lacks straight line speed Also this car is at most 4th fastest .To be third in this car ahead of guys like Lewis ,Button,Mark and Massa with better cars is greatness .People praise Alonso for getting the most out of the car but no one can compare what Kimi has done this year He really is the driver of the season for me *

*bias included here
The car surely isn't flawless or else Kimi would be a championship contender in my opinion... Never thought that one day I would say something nice about him.

Who wants to play with my balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline  
post #370 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Registered User
 
LinkMage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Buenos Aires
Age: 30
Posts: 11,328
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Vettel already shitting his pants in the qualifying. I sense this will end in the worst possible manner with Lloronso as the champion. I hope I'm wrong though.

Schweni

Lahm

Kroos :fuck you:
LinkMage is offline  
post #371 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Registered User
 
BauerAlmeida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Age: 24
Posts: 5,516
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMage View Post
Vettel already shitting his pants in the qualifying. I sense this will end in the worst possible manner with Lloronso as the champion. I hope I'm wrong though.
Nah, I don't think so. Vettel has this in the bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Fuck you. This ain't no God damn hobby, motherfucker.
BauerAlmeida is offline  
post #372 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

I'm that bored with F1 that even more that I want Seb to take the title, I hope Schuey to have a great farewell race. Yesterday took almost completely the last small hopes of a podium finish but hopefully he could have such great overtakes as he had in his previous farewell race in Brazil '06. And it'd be great if Kovalainen could somehow reach 10th place in constructors' championship for Caterham, requiring at least a 12th place finish. That may be his only chance to get a seat also for the next year.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #373 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Federer fan forever
 
Chirag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,903
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
This year Vettel has as much better car than Alonso as Schumi had in'00s . Only car which is competitive to Red Bulls is McLaren but only on few tracks and without technical damage which isn't rarity in McLaren's case
not for the whole year .Only after Singapore did Newey come with the design

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Me and Fed, so special. I want him to stick around as long as possible.
Chirag is offline  
post #374 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

And yesterday Macca showed by occupying the front row that they've been MugLaren this year. How come they couldn't win titles this season?

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
post #375 of 655 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Registered User
 
August's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 26
Posts: 5,471
                     
Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

The only positive thing in Alonso's title would be that I'd get some money, I have bets for Alonso winning this race and the title.

I don't know if these are pessimist's bets, maybe I'm exaggarating Alonso's chances because I don't want him to win.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion | 2015 French Open Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion

My Twitter
August is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome