Any Singaporeans here??? II - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 05:33 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pyongyang
Posts: 14,394
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc View Post
I do, but I use it mainly to access to myspace music I'm more active on friendster
it is blocked in china....so i can't visit it now.

and also bbc football forum.
Cindy19 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 05:34 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kazakstan-- hakuna matata country
Posts: 25,627
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

I did pick Richard....
My heart is torn apart

If you are still here, SW, would you risk to bet on PHM? Robredo did it for Shanghai, right? He MUST feel emotionally drained?...
gulzhan is offline  
post #48 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 05:37 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10,443
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
it blocked in china....so i can't visit it now.

and also bbc football forum.
friendster, you mean? why is it blocked?
ataptc is offline  
post #49 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 05:38 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10,443
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

hi gulzhan haven't properly said HI to ya
ataptc is offline  
post #50 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pyongyang
Posts: 14,394
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc View Post
friendster, you mean? why is it blocked?
I dont know, i couldn't see friends' profiles since last week, i thought the problem was on my side, maybe something wrong with my computer, till a british pm me asks can u see my profile? i heard Myspace is blocked in china, and then i realized, the problem is on Government's side.
Cindy19 is offline  
post #51 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 05:54 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kazakstan-- hakuna matata country
Posts: 25,627
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc View Post
hi gulzhan haven't properly said HI to ya
Hi! I am new here but I like this chat thread
gulzhan is offline  
post #52 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kazakstan-- hakuna matata country
Posts: 25,627
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

And now I've got to go! Bye, talk to you later
gulzhan is offline  
post #53 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10,443
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
I dont know, i couldn't see friends' profiles since last week, i thought the problem was on my side, maybe something wrong with my computer, till a british pm me asks can u see my profile? i heard Myspace is blocked in china, and then i realized, the problem is on Government's side.
hmmm I wonder why?
ataptc is offline  
post #54 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 06:35 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 10,443
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
Hi! I am new here but I like this chat thread
we singaporeans are such nice people, aren't we?
ataptc is offline  
post #55 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 08:14 AM
Registered User
 
silverwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 55,909
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc View Post
do you hate football only because espn is showing it instead of tennis, or do you truly hate football? I'm the latter Rugby is so much more interesting!
I hate it in the first place but StarSports showing it instead of tennis makes me hate it even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
I did pick Richard....
My heart is torn apart

If you are still here, SW, would you risk to bet on PHM? Robredo did it for Shanghai, right? He MUST feel emotionally drained?...
You should pick Marat and Boredo.
silverwhite is offline  
post #56 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
And now I've got to go! Bye, talk to you later

see you!!!!! come back soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
I hate it in the first place but StarSports showing it instead of tennis makes me hate it even more

You should pick Marat and Boredo.
star sports does it 9 times a year
anyway, I think they SHOULD show right? they're the night match on centre court after all and today's programming schedule has live tennis from 1am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline  
post #57 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 08:29 AM
Registered User
 
balloon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 32
Posts: 5,567
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

soccer is my life!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
balloon is offline  
post #58 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Registered User
 
silverwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 55,909
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
star sports does it 9 times a year
anyway, I think they SHOULD show right? they're the night match on centre court after all and today's programming schedule has live tennis from 1am.
Yes, but Gasquet's match was scheduled at around the same time last night and he only got on court at around 6 am Singapore time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balloon View Post
soccer is my life!
Then I hate your life
silverwhite is offline  
post #59 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Registered User
 
silverwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Paris
Posts: 55,909
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

BitComet is nuts. It went from 0 kbs downloaded for a few hours to 50 kbs for a while then 20 kbs then back to 0 and now it's 50 kbs again
silverwhite is offline  
post #60 of 5000 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
                     
Re: Any Singaporeans here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Yes, but Gasquet's match was scheduled at around the same time last night and he only got on court at around 6 am Singapore time.
yeah. well. IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE would be my disclaimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome