The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2 - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1156 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Narrow-mindedness, lack of intelligence and arrogance. It doesn't actually anger me, but I find those things very annoying.

What is the most beautiful place in the country you live in?

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1157 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Can't be bothered anymore
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 41
Posts: 22,985
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Happy new year Annet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
What is the most beautiful place in the country you live in?
For me it's the countryscape where I'm living


What was the most beautiful place in Australia for you?
Eden is offline  
post #1158 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
Narrow-mindedness, lack of intelligence and arrogance. It doesn't actually anger me, but I find those things very annoying.

What is the most beautiful place in the country you live in?
Well, since I have 3 countries I will say of the 3 places I like most of each one, granted I have not been to all the places in each country:

Florida: Miami

Dominican Republic: Punta Cana

Spain: This one is tough, I'll go with Asturias at the moment:

What about you?

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
post #1159 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Sorry Eden, took along time with my post.

I have not been to Australia but I'd say with what I have seen in pictures and the like, probably Queensland.

Same question I asked last post

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
post #1160 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Doris: A happy newyear to you too! I have seen your PM, danke! I will read it today or tomorrow. The most beautiful place in Australia I have been to is the place where I lived and worked, in the middle of nowhere, near the outback. The emptiness out there is just amazing. The great ocean road is beautiful as well.

Pfloyd: The best places in the Netherlands are for me the beaches in Zeeland, the hills in the south-east and Amsterdam. Unfortunately we have so little nature here..

Which city has impressed you most?

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
post #1161 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

By the way, great picture you posted of Asturias!

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
post #1162 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
Doris: A happy newyear to you too! I have seen your PM, danke! I will read it today or tomorrow. The most beautiful place in Australia I have been to is the place where I lived and worked, in the middle of nowhere, near the outback. The emptiness out there is just amazing. The great ocean road is beautiful as well.

Pfloyd: The best places in the Netherlands are for me the beaches in Zeeland, the hills in the south-east and Amsterdam. Unfortunately we have so little nature here..

Which city has impressed you most?
Barcelona, Monaco and Venice in terms of beauty.

Madrid in terms of culture and fun.

If you could be born again, where would you like to experience your growth?

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
post #1163 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

In the Czech Republic, I love that place. Or outside Europe, maybe in Asia, to know what it is like to grow up in a total different culture.

What are you afraid of?

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
post #1164 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
In the Czech Republic, I love that place. Or outside Europe, maybe in Asia, to know what it is like to grow up in a total different culture.

What are you afraid of?
Umm, having a heart attack (no reason to think it will happen soon at all, it's irrational) , planes (irrational too) and people who take themselves WAY too seriously.

Do you think violence can be justified?

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
post #1165 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
Umm, having a heart attack (no reason to think it will happen soon at all, it's irrational) , planes (irrational too) and people who take themselves WAY too seriously .

Do you think violence can be justified?
No, sometimes I can understand when people are really frustrated and use violence, but I don't think it's ever justified. Violence doesn't solve anything on top of that.

Who do you have most respect for?

(I'm off to bed, it was nice talking with you! )

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
post #1166 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory View Post
No, sometimes I can understand when people are really frustrated and use violence, but I don't think it's ever justified. Violence doesn't solve anything on top of that.

Who do you have most respect for?

(I'm off to bed, it was nice talking with you! )
Nice talking to you too.

I have respect for (yes, it sounds corny) high morality.

Would you like there to be an afterlife?

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
post #1167 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Not really, because that would be eternal, right? So what if I don't like it there? No really, I don't believe there is an afterlife. Reincarnation or rebirth in Buddhism make more sense to me.

What do you think of fastfood?

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline  
post #1168 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

I think it's convinient, but also unhealthy, the main problem with having so much fastfood chains for me is the fact that so many animals have to be slaughtered for it.

What do you think of cigarettes?

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
post #1169 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Can't be bothered anymore
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 41
Posts: 22,985
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
What do you think of cigarettes?
Never smoked and would never do it. I can do something better with the money If someone wants to smoke it's up to him. Everyone should know meanwhile what it does for the health.

I only hate the smell of cigarettes - fortunately there is a no-smoking rule here in Germany which is especially nice when you go to a restaurant.


What about your opinion?
Eden is offline  
post #1170 of 4997 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Registered User
 
Pfloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madrid
Age: 28
Posts: 14,940
                     
Re: The Ask The Replier A Question Game #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Never smoked and would never do it. I can do something better with the money If someone wants to smoke it's up to him. Everyone should know meanwhile what it does for the health.

I only hate the smell of cigarettes - fortunately there is a no-smoking rule here in Germany which is especially nice when you go to a restaurant.


What about your opinion?
Likewise, although I do think anti-smoking bashing campaigns are becoming way too over the top, each person ought to be free to choose, knowing the consequences and pleasures.

What do you think about strict rule of law?

It's always Night, or we wouldn't need Light. - Thelonius Monk (via Thomas Pynchon)
Pfloyd is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome