•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27 - Page 328 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4906 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Faithful Txurigorri
 
Arkulari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 24,903
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

that or está más pintada que un camión robado, has more paint(makeup) on herself than a stolen truck

well, I better go, it's almost 5am here

see you guys later

Rafael "The Matador of Spin" Nadal
Roger “The Magician of Precision” Federer
Del Potro, Ferrer, Haas, Zeballos


Arkulari is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4907 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lemon Custard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 2,046
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

THAT is BRILLIANT!!!!! I wanna learn Spanish now, just for the colloquialisms!!!! Oh that's a gem!!!

Cya later Nat... thanks for the laugh!

If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline  
post #4908 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Registered User
 
Cloudygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,070
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

I have to go to the dentists soon

Richard GasquetGilles SimonRafa Nadal Stan Wawrinka Andy Murray
Cloudygirl is offline  
post #4909 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lemon Custard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 2,046
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Booo! Dentists are horrible. I haven't been in ages. What's the problem, Tori?

If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline  
post #4910 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered User
 
Cloudygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,070
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

it's a check up but I've been having a problem with my front tooth for ages.

Richard GasquetGilles SimonRafa Nadal Stan Wawrinka Andy Murray
Cloudygirl is offline  
post #4911 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth. Maybe
Posts: 20,334
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Ok, so I was starting to get a little self conscious that I was getting kicked out of the Castle in the next thread... but I realise it isn't just my name that's been left off the first page, a whole post of Castle members and pictures is missing
Peta Pan is offline  
post #4912 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth. Maybe
Posts: 20,334
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Dentists are my biggest nightmare. I spent so much time and money there last year and I am still supposed to be getting out 2 more wisdom teeth out - if I decide I can still afford it.

Last year I lost a tooth right next to my top front ones and I've been left with a gap there that has made me very self conscious when smiling - especially in photos. There is nothing that can be done unfortunately, and the one thing the dentist tried cost me $380 and broke off after 8 days

I really hate my teeth. If I have any more issues I think I would be close to having them all pulled and getting false ones!!!!!!
Peta Pan is offline  
post #4913 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Congratulations Ivan Really, really happy for this result. After years of trying and disappointment, and aged over 30, one of the good guys wins a title. Very, very happy

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #4914 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Lemon Custard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 2,046
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Ok, so I was starting to get a little self conscious that I was getting kicked out of the Castle in the next thread... but I realise it isn't just my name that's been left off the first page, a whole post of Castle members and pictures is missing
Oh crap.. did I leave out a page?!?! How embarrassing!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I'll fix it right away!!!!

If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline  
post #4915 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth. Maybe
Posts: 20,334
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Congratulations Ivan Really, really happy for this result. After years of trying and disappointment, and aged over 30, one of the good guys wins a title. Very, very happy
I had tears in my eyes when I looked up the score and saw he won and I've been smiling about it for the rest of the day He's been one of my very favourites now for longer than any of the players I currently follow and I always hoped he'd win something big during his days in the top 5-10 but so many people said he didn't deserve to be there... those Ljubo hating days of GM are the reason I still don't go to GM much now. It may have taken a bit longer for him to get there and it may have come completely as a surprise, but he's DONE it and I'm so proud of him
Peta Pan is offline  
post #4916 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth. Maybe
Posts: 20,334
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post
Oh crap.. did I leave out a page?!?! How embarrassing!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I'll fix it right away!!!!
No problem... I don't even know what made me look but I suddenly noticed I wasn't there and wondered why
Peta Pan is offline  
post #4917 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Peta
Bilbo is offline  
post #4918 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,488
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Dentists are my biggest nightmare. I spent so much time and money there last year and I am still supposed to be getting out 2 more wisdom teeth out - if I decide I can still afford it.

Last year I lost a tooth right next to my top front ones and I've been left with a gap there that has made me very self conscious when smiling - especially in photos. There is nothing that can be done unfortunately, and the one thing the dentist tried cost me $380 and broke off after 8 days

I really hate my teeth. If I have any more issues I think I would be close to having them all pulled and getting false ones!!!!!!
i had a molar removed about a month ago(2 in total). suffered a lot even with anesthesia due to infection. Went to a public dentist this time because the other ones can be way too expensive.

Been horrible over the years mainly because i ate too much, too hard and too many "hard stuff". Some years ago i took a far upper one out after keeping up with repairs that costed me a fortune, decided to take it out for good(and promised myself i would never lose another but that was not the case).

I feel much better now though

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #4919 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,488
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I had tears in my eyes when I looked up the score and saw he won and I've been smiling about it for the rest of the day He's been one of my very favourites now for longer than any of the players I currently follow and I always hoped he'd win something big during his days in the top 5-10 but so many people said he didn't deserve to be there... those Ljubo hating days of GM are the reason I still don't go to GM much now. It may have taken a bit longer for him to get there and it may have come completely as a surprise, but he's DONE it and I'm so proud of him
I see you are a Ljubolegenderesian

Quite an exotic breed these days

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #4920 of 5016 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Same as it ever was
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth. Maybe
Posts: 20,334
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
I see you are a Ljubolegenderesian

Quite an exotic breed these days
Oh my what a word ..... does that translate simply to "Ljubo fan"?

Cos if so yes, I've been a fan for about 6 years now. I acquire other favourites along the way but Ljubo has been a constant for a long time
Peta Pan is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome