•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1591 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
yeah the capital...all the castlelers are welcome here old sport.
we may end up meeting up in miami old sport. i like the idea of meeting up at south beach for some of us here on this side of the pond old sport.

by the way, any thoughs on the justine vs serena match?

can justine do it? how can she pull it off?
Clay Death is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1592 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:39 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
we may end up meeting up in miami old sport. i like the idea of meeting up at south beach for some of us here on this side of the pond old sport.
If you guys meet in miami i will probably go old sport. All is good and in the future you could all come here for 2 weeks of hiking, mountain bikes,beaches and eating like crazy

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1593 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
we may end up meeting up in miami old sport. i like the idea of meeting up at south beach for some of us here on this side of the pond old sport.

by the way, any thoughs on the justine vs serena match?

can justine do it? how can she pull it off?
Justine is probably the only one who can right now...Seems to me that Serena plays with her rivals for drama. It's unreal that she can always come back and win at will. Juju can play tennis unlike 99% of the girls on tour old sport.

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1594 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:42 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
If you guys meet in miami i will probably go old sport. All is good and in the future you could all come here for 2 weeks of hiking, mountain bikes,beaches and eating like crazy
that is a superb idea as well. i have a weakness for mountain biking in exotic places.
Clay Death is offline  
post #1595 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:46 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
Justine is probably the only one who can right now...Seems to me that Serena plays with her rivals for drama. It's unreal that she can always come back and win at will. Juju can play tennis unlike 99% of the girls on tour old sport.

serena has that massive reserves of power. and that near 120 mph serve doesnt hurt her cause. its the power that does the damage.

justine has to throw the kitchen sink at her. drop shots, drop volleys, short low slices to jerk serena round. well you get the idea.

bring serena in against her wishes and then hit a few topspin lobs if possible. justine just has to make sure that she gives serena different looks all the time and keeps her from getting any rhythm.
Clay Death is offline  
post #1596 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:47 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
that is a superb idea as well. i have a weakness for mountain biking in exotic places.
There are several good places for that here old sport... Superslam is already training to be able to keep up old sport

Let's see how the economy goes old sport...one only needs cents around here though...my house is big and outdoors would be camping.

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1597 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
There are several good places for that here old sport... Superslam is already training to be able to keep up old sport

Let's see how the economy goes old sport...one only needs cents around here though...my house is big and outdoors would be camping.

there will be no shortage of mountain bikes old sport. i can always ship a couple of bikes when the time comes. i have no less than 11 bikes here.
Clay Death is offline  
post #1598 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
serena has that massive reserves of power. and that near 120 mph serve doesnt hurt her cause. its the power that does the damage.

justine has to throw the kitchen sink at her. drop shots, drop volleys, short low slices to jerk serena round. well you get the idea.

bring serena in against her wishes and then hit a few topspin lobs if possible. justine just has to make sure that she gives serena different looks all the time and keeps her from getting any rhythm.
Yes old sport...Juju is the only one that has been able to do that when Serena was playing well. Still i fear the big one will win.

WTA is in a horrible state after Steffi Graf old sport.

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1599 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
there will be no shortage of mountain bikes old sport. i can always ship a couple of bikes when the time comes. i have no less than 11 bikes here.
You do realize old sport is always around 200-230 lbs.
old sport needs to train to be maybe around 180.

I imagine that Habibko is even more

Anyways if we go the Peak i warn you it's a pretty though trail but one that you guys will never forget.

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1600 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

agreed old sport. steffi, just like justine, was an athlete first and then a tennis player. she had little better height than justine and that meant added leverage.
Clay Death is offline  
post #1601 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,136
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

most media and fans said big boobs Serena is going to win. She doesn't seem injured for me, otherwise she wouldn't have played the double final, she is going to smash poor justine into smased potato
Mimi is offline  
post #1602 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Yeah Steffi and Justine are a treat to the eyes. The others make me want to destroy the TV set with their choking.

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1603 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
You do realize old sport is always around 200-230 lbs.
old sport needs to train to be maybe around 180.

I imagine that Habibko is even more

Anyways if we go the Peak i warn you it's a pretty though trail but one that you guys will never forget.

we did one expert level trail in durango, colorado which one of our friends will never ever forget. he nearly fell to his death about 1000 feet below. its a miracle he found a branch to hold on to with one hand.
Clay Death is offline  
post #1604 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Registered User
 
superslam77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: out of this world
Posts: 6,485
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
most media and fans said big boobs Serena is going to win. She doesn't seem injured for me, otherwise she wouldn't have played the double final, she is going to smash poor justine into smased potato
Dear mimi the name Serena is a sacrilege to the phrase big boobs...thank you dear mimi

The only hope is that justine goes into Virgin Mary mode

justin bieber is not the best in history.
funk was better than rap.
techno not better than classic rock.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline  
post #1605 of 5015 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 01:01 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

not if justine can junkball her to death along with the other stuff that she can do. serena has to be jerked around all over the court.

mimi just keep your fingers crossed as they say here in america.
Clay Death is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome