** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road.... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 08:39 PM
country flag JMG
Registered User
 
JMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 24,867
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

At least Kiwi made the top 15 in the least liked player thread.
JMG is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
 
knight_ley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 10,988
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
At least Kiwi made the top 15 in the least liked player thread.
KIWI IS A WINNER!


Kiwi... See you in 2006

nadal | roddick | tsonga | verdasco | gasquet | kiefer

Last edited by mary b; 11-02-2005 at 12:44 AM.
knight_ley is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 12:10 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 382
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
At least Kiwi made the top 15 in the least liked player thread.
Can you tell me where is that list,i want to know who are they other players.
kiwiteami is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 12:19 AM
country flag kek
Registered User
 
kek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 247
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
Can you tell me where is that list,i want to know who are they other players.

It's on the general message forum. It's a lists from the people on the forum on their most dislike players. To me, it would mean more if it was list from the actual players perspective. I'm sure Nicolas is low on that list too
kek is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 382
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
It's on the general message forum. It's a lists from the people on the forum on their most dislike players. To me, it would mean more if it was list from the actual players perspective. I'm sure Nicolas is low on that list too
Thanks for the info
kiwiteami is offline  
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 04:31 AM
Registered User
 
I♥PsY@Mus!c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 12,744
                     
Unhappy Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

He owed a bit luck.

Stan The Paris Man

Cheer for: Wawrinka Murray Ljubicic Gonzalez Mahut Nishikori Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Monfils Muller Tsonga Berdych Acasuso O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline  
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 10:15 AM
-
 
Neely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Posts: 24,630
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

I hope Kiwi annoys lots of people next year again!
Would only mean he is doing great when people complain about him

Go Kiwi, we love you!

Carlos --- C'MON Lleyton!!! --- Kiwi!!! --- Jürgen --- Juan

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 382
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I hope Kiwi annoys lots of people next year again!
Would only mean he is doing great when people complain about him

Go Kiwi, we love you!

For me,the meaner he is,the more i adore him.well,i am a mentalcase like him.lol.as long as he is not mean to me.lol.he got even into an argument with stepanek this year in indian wells after their only match together.radek left very mad.nicolas then turned around,looked at me and i ran to see him and we walked together,he was fine.he is complicated to understand..that is why we all adore him on this forum
kiwiteami is offline  
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Registered User
 
Space Cowgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Posts: 2,182
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
For me,the meaner he is,the more i adore him.well,i am a mentalcase like him.lol.as long as he is not mean to me.lol.he got even into an argument with stepanek this year in indian wells after their only match together.radek left very mad.nicolas then turned around,looked at me and i ran to see him and we walked together,he was fine.he is complicated to understand..that is why we all adore him on this forum
right on the money! And anyone who has a row with Stepanek is ok with me

My German guys are like the cast of the Wizard of Oz:

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em


Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 382
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowgirl
right on the money! And anyone who has a row with Stepanek is ok with me
Well he was right to scream at Radek cause they lost because of him.He was playing so badly so Nicolas during the match was yelling at him.lol.Radek left so mad.But with Dominic they made a fine team,they were having fun,it showed.
kiwiteami is offline  
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-03-2005, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
 
knight_ley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 10,988
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
he is complicated to understand..that is why we all adore him on this forum


nadal | roddick | tsonga | verdasco | gasquet | kiefer
knight_ley is offline  
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 06:20 AM
Registered User
 
liptea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In Carlos Moya's heart. Possibly also his pants.
Posts: 4,176
                     
Re: ** KIWI in Paris ** The End of the 2005 Road....

Kiwi's abrasive, but that's why he wins at life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
If I want to write something on any thread then I'll do it on my own time
liptea is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome