Scoring Thread - lets sit around and twiddle our thumbs - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 527
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by embellish View Post
Yeah sorry, I posted that and then thought it probably wasn't the best time to share that stat.

Think I'll take some pills.....and wine, oh and I have chocolate
wherever you are, the chocolate is too far away - pills and wine I have, and they combine really well.....causing halucinations of a pleasurable kind rather than the angst of reality........
inez is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Registered User
 
2moretogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ATL
Posts: 3,790
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
Oh Marat...what are we going to DO with you.....is it because he's getting too much, or not enough????????/
I don't think it is the sex, or lack thereof, he's just not the same. Well at least he can go back to Russia now. The long experiment in US ova. Still no results.
2moretogo is offline  
post #123 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:21 AM
Registered User
 
Balaenopteramusculus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Poznañ Poland
Age: 34
Posts: 1,011
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

He's 1-4 against Lopez now
Balaenopteramusculus is offline  
post #124 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:22 AM
Registered User
 
DONADANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 310
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

At least DC isn't too far away.

ROGER ANDY MARAT LLEYTON
DONADANG is offline  
post #125 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:23 AM
Registered User
 
embellish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: floating through clouds of bluebells
Posts: 709
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Right going to bed, I suppose its better to know now than being depressed at the score in the morning. Marat as usual

He'll do better next time

“I love tennis with a passion. I challenged Boris Becker to a match once and he said he was up for it but he never called back. I bet I could make him run around.”

Boris Johnson
embellish is offline  
post #126 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:23 AM
Registered User
 
2moretogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ATL
Posts: 3,790
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Lopez v. Serra 3rd round. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

But I will wail at 2/14 on BP chances. Way to go Marat!!!
2moretogo is offline  
post #127 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:24 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 196
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

looking foward to clay season!!!!! doesn't he love clay courts?
doopdeela is offline  
post #128 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 527
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
I don't think it is the sex, or lack thereof, he's just not the same. Well at least he can go back to Russia now. The long experiment in US ova. Still no results.
wasn't NECESSARILY referring to sex, as there are obviously other factors involved - without starting too much af a 'session' on this, I really think it's that elusive confidence thing - if he could JUST get through one of these close finishes........who knows with Marat - the fight suggested he wanted it - and it's got to be better than being bagelled!!!!! home to Russia and some time to get ready for DC...here's hoping for the best!!
inez is offline  
post #129 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:32 AM
Registered User
 
2moretogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ATL
Posts: 3,790
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
wasn't NECESSARILY referring to sex, as there are obviously other factors involved - without starting too much af a 'session' on this, I really think it's that elusive confidence thing - if he could JUST get through one of these close finishes........who knows with Marat - the fight suggested he wanted it - and it's got to be better than being bagelled!!!!! home to Russia and some time to get ready for DC...here's hoping for the best!!
, sorry if my mind is the gutter. Yeah, one can always think positively there's next time, and yeah, he didn't get bagelled so great. Its not just about winning close ones. To me this shouldn't have been close @ all. I mean what more can you ask for than 14 BP chances?


I mean, well besides the win.
2moretogo is offline  
post #130 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Registered User
 
embellish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: floating through clouds of bluebells
Posts: 709
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
, sorry if my mind is the gutter. Yeah, one can always think positively there's next time, and yeah, he didn't get bagelled so great. Its not just about winning close ones. To me this shouldn't have been close @ all. I mean what more can you ask for than 14 BP chances?
Exactly why is he having so much difficulty converting, I mean he was up 30/40 on most of Lopez's serves and had numerous break points but could not break. He simply can't let those go and when he has broken he needs to HOLD. ARGH!

Also I think the gutter is the best place to be

“I love tennis with a passion. I challenged Boris Becker to a match once and he said he was up for it but he never called back. I bet I could make him run around.”

Boris Johnson
embellish is offline  
post #131 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Registered User
 
atheneglaukopis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,238
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
Sasha, get the handcuffs out.
Sasha, get the detergent out; the handcuffs aren't working. Marat's on laundry and dish duty until DC. And if Dmitry's there to get a pic of Marat in an apron, all the better.

Fan of: Federer Safin Haas Nadal Santoro Agassi Tursunov's blog

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline  
post #132 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:40 AM
Registered User
 
ClubFed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: missing running into Gilles every afternoon
Age: 25
Posts: 1,347
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Marat, Marat, Marat.

I was finally glad that we were in the same exact time zone. That happens like, two or three times a year. Damn it, Marat!

And damn coverage doesn't start 'til tomorrow. I won't see him 'til DC in April.

ERNESTS ~ GILLES ~ MARAT ~ NOLE ~ MARIO ~ MARIN ~ SIMONE ~ JEREMY


"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline  
post #133 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 527
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
, sorry if my mind is the gutter. Yeah, one can always think positively there's next time, and yeah, he didn't get bagelled so great. Its not just about winning close ones. To me this shouldn't have been close @ all. I mean what more can you ask for than 14 BP chances?


I mean, well besides the win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by embellish View Post
Exactly why is he having so much difficulty converting, I mean he was up 30/40 on most of Lopez's serves and had numerous break points but could not break. He simply can't let those go and when he has broken he needs to HOLD. ARGH!

Also I think the gutter is the best place to be

Well, I think his inability to convert is linked to a lack of confidence....I don't mind getting down in the gutter occessionally, but I,m not keen on sex there(in the gutter, that is - in fact, we should keep sex OUT of the gutter...)
inez is offline  
post #134 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:47 AM
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 527
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post
Sasha, get the detergent out; the handcuffs aren't working. Marat's on laundry and dish duty until DC. And if Dmitry's there to get a pic of Marat in an apron, all the better.
I TOTALLY AGREE - I was thinking Sash should cuff him to the sink or the washing machine....no - better the sink, don't want any excitement when the machine is spinning......just definatly NO KISSING, OK?????
inez is offline  
post #135 of 5955 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Registered User
 
atheneglaukopis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,238
                     
Re: Madness and Mayhem caused by Marat! (Live Score Update Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubFed View Post
Marat, Marat, Marat.

I was finally glad that we were in the same exact time zone. That happens like, two or three times a year. Damn it, Marat!

And damn coverage doesn't start 'til tomorrow. I won't see him 'til DC in April.
I won't see him even then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
I TOTALLY AGREE - I was thinking Sash should cuff him to the sink or the washing machine....no - better the sink, don't want any excitement when the machine is spinning......just definatly NO KISSING, OK?????
After being killed in a bad way today, it feels good to have you killing me in a good way.

Fan of: Federer Safin Haas Nadal Santoro Agassi Tursunov's blog

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome