Hi everyone, It has been a long time I didn't come there
Reading your previous posts (sorry by advance for my bad english), we can resume it like this :
If you want to date a tennis player (a famous or not famous one) you must be :
1. very pretty naturally or not. To stay beautiful, you must invest a lot of money on products, skin cares etc.
2. You must come to the same "fashion places", (players parties, hôtels ... )or you must be famous (actress, singer, model ...) !
Of course you don't really need lots of money to enter these places (I have been on these places and I am not a rich girl).
If you can combine them, you have a high percentage to meet a tennis player maybe not Marat or Haas but why not italian, argentinian players (they are known to come to all parties).
Of course after that, you want to be the offcial GF, so you must :
1. follow him all around the world and find hobbies in order to give a sens to your life (knitting, reading...) Of course you can forget to have a "normal life" cause a tennis player has a difficult life even if many of them enjoy it.
2. not be a jealous Gf cause a tennis player is often surrounded by top models, crazy groupies who can do "naughty things" to attract him !!!
3. be understandable, especially when your boyfriend lost. I can imagine how difficult it is to be Marat's Gf after a bad day on court
4. accept the fact that as the official GF, some people will critize you (on forum, press) and will comment your pics, behaviours, clothes ... Some groupies will hate you and some will like you without knowing you.
If you can support all this, you must not forget that you are not irreplaceable and you must keep his attention on you. To be the Gf is hard but to remain it's more difficult.