The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 04:04 AM
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph2790
i completely forgot about 2003... though even then 2003 was a bit more "boring" than other years (not as much anger on the courts lets just say!)

maybe that's because he didn't play enough to get angry at anything but his fishing rod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 07:25 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 265
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

As a federer fan I wish Marat a speedy recovery in time for the hardcourt season. I appreciate Marat as the only real talent to rival Roger and am thoroughly entertained at times by his oafish behavior and way with the ladies. Tennis is at its zenith when the best play the best so I say to Marat: rest up that knee and enjoy several weeks of romping in the sheets with Dasha. Then bring your A game to the US Open. I'll bring the popcorn.
Tourmalante is offline  
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmalante
As a federer fan I wish Marat a speedy recovery in time for the hardcourt season. I appreciate Marat as the only real talent to rival Roger and am thoroughly entertained at times by his oafish behavior and way with the ladies. Tennis is at its zenith when the best play the best so I say to Marat: rest up that knee and enjoy several weeks of romping in the sheets with Dasha. Then bring your A game to the US Open. I'll bring the popcorn.
welcome dear RoboRogi fan .... I have just returned from a very boozy lunch at my neighbours ... and I'd love to reply to your post, but I fear I am a little too 'under the influence of alcohol' to respond, so I will leave the job up to my fellow alco ... oops, I mean Safin-holics *hiccup* ... (OMG it's only 4pm and I'm slurring!! ) ...

I agree with your post ... the bit about the rolling around in the sheets is a little bit .... I mean Marat's a virgin, isn't he?? ... and anyway, he'd bloody better not be rolling around in the sheets, he's got a dicky knee to worry about ... if I find out he has been well, I'll !!!

*Pamushka goes to have a lie down ... and a cup of tea ...*

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Maratfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 55
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmalante
As a federer fan I wish Marat a speedy recovery in time for the hardcourt season. I appreciate Marat as the only real talent to rival Roger and am thoroughly entertained at times by his oafish behavior and way with the ladies. Tennis is at its zenith when the best play the best so I say to Marat: rest up that knee and enjoy several weeks of romping in the sheets with Dasha. Then bring your A game to the US Open. I'll bring the popcorn.
Thank you Tourmalente
That´s really fair. But I think there are a lot of people who would prefer matches like at the AO this year in the semis, or in Halle, or Houston, instead of matches like in the Wimbledon Final or semis. Even Federerfans, that´s good to hear

PS: I think Marat and Dasha have split up since a while, but I wish him a nice time despite of that
Maratfan is offline  
post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Registered User
 
Hoostie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 642
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
... and anyway, he'd bloody better not be rolling around in the sheets, he's got a dicky knee to worry about ...
That sentence cracks me up. So now Marat has to dick(y) things to worry about!!!!
Hoostie is offline  
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Registered User
 
NINA_BCN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 17,160
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoostie
That sentence cracks me up. So now Marat has to dick(y) things to worry about!!!!

"I am not a singer or a rock star. Tennis is tennis. If you want to see a clown, go to a circus."MARAT SAFIN
NINA_BCN is offline  
post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoostie
That sentence cracks me up. So now Marat has to dick(y) things to worry about!!!!
aawwwwwww Jackie ..... I missed you

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Registered User
 
Wednesday Addams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,217
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
welcome dear RoboRogi fan .... I have just returned from a very boozy lunch at my neighbours ... and I'd love to reply to your post, but I fear I am a little too 'under the influence of alcohol' to respond, so I will leave the job up to my fellow alco ... oops, I mean Safin-holics *hiccup* ... (OMG it's only 4pm and I'm slurring!! ) ...

I agree with your post ... the bit about the rolling around in the sheets is a little bit .... I mean Marat's a virgin, isn't he?? ... and anyway, he'd bloody better not be rolling around in the sheets, he's got a dicky knee to worry about ... if I find out he has been well, I'll !!!

*Pamushka goes to have a lie down ... and a cup of tea ...*
My sister says she loves you when you're a bit blitzed.

Джиетка: why are you swiss?
Gabrielle: to show my support to federer you know, the slump, the career threatening illness..;
Wednesday Addams is offline  
post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

... doesn't happen very often ... does it???

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered User
 
Wednesday Addams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,217
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
... doesn't happen very often ... does it???
No.

Джиетка: why are you swiss?
Gabrielle: to show my support to federer you know, the slump, the career threatening illness..;
Wednesday Addams is offline  
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

... and I just realised, gee, I have a tendency to use a lot of smiley's when I'm a bit 'blitzed' !!!

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Registered User
 
Wednesday Addams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,217
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
... and I just realised, gee, I have a tendency to use a lot of smiley's when I'm a bit 'blitzed' !!!
No worries, dude.... my sis loves smilies.... quote: "I luuuuuuuuuuuv smilies "

Oh and btw, she's older than me.

Джиетка: why are you swiss?
Gabrielle: to show my support to federer you know, the slump, the career threatening illness..;
Wednesday Addams is offline  
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
No worries, dude.... my sis loves smilies.... quote: "I luuuuuuuuuuuv smilies "

Oh and btw, she's older than me.
it's OK ... I'm old too ... it's my b'day in a few weeks and hubby is already starting to rib me about it

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Registered User
 
Wednesday Addams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,217
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls
it's OK ... I'm old too ... it's my b'day in a few weeks and hubby is already starting to rib me about it
Ahh, it's not that.... I meant it in a "whoa can u believe she's older than me but is so silly" way...
And U're not old.

Джиетка: why are you swiss?
Gabrielle: to show my support to federer you know, the slump, the career threatening illness..;
Wednesday Addams is offline  
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Burned-out Safin fan
 
Damita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sarkoland... help!
Age: 34
Posts: 18,127
                     
Re: The Marat recover soon and challenge Federer thread

Tourmalante thank you for those nice words

Pam and Jackie

& Runner up of the MONTE-CARLO MASTERS 2009 and CHINA OPEN 2009

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome