THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 6 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered User
 
NINA_BCN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 17,160
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
I have a headache



"I am not a singer or a rock star. Tennis is tennis. If you want to see a clown, go to a circus."MARAT SAFIN
NINA_BCN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 10:35 PM
country flag mir
Registered User
 
mir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: at home
Age: 48
Posts: 3,769
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
Worse, sometimes I buy them
I would never admit to that

Last edited by mir; 04-03-2006 at 10:47 PM.
mir is offline  
post #63 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 11:35 PM
country flag mir
Registered User
 
mir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: at home
Age: 48
Posts: 3,769
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
I have a headache
*sending positive head-ache ousting vibes*
mir is offline  
post #64 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Burned-out Safin fan
 
Damita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sarkoland... help!
Age: 34
Posts: 18,127
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva
his blood
nice

lmao at the joke Annie

& Runner up of the MONTE-CARLO MASTERS 2009 and CHINA OPEN 2009

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline  
post #65 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Registered User
 
Wednesday Addams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,217
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Nice avvy, Ali

Speaking of which... I should really change mine. Altho I'm quite fond of this one. Le sigh.

Джиетка: why are you swiss?
Gabrielle: to show my support to federer you know, the slump, the career threatening illness..;
Wednesday Addams is offline  
post #66 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Registered User
 
Vass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dubai
Age: 28
Posts: 6,031
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
Speaking of which... I should really change mine. Altho I'm quite fond of this one. Le sigh.
I keep laughing at it...

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline  
post #67 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Registered User
 
Wednesday Addams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,217
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass
I keep laughing at it...
Hehe, moi aussi.

Btw, watcha doing on zee net at this hour? Are you allowed on the comp now?

Джиетка: why are you swiss?
Gabrielle: to show my support to federer you know, the slump, the career threatening illness..;
Wednesday Addams is offline  
post #68 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Burned-out Safin fan
 
Damita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sarkoland... help!
Age: 34
Posts: 18,127
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Guess who's stuck at home for the day? (or at least for the morning)
There are strikes and demonstartions everywhere today (yeah, for those who didn't know yet, I live in France :retard: )
I was supposed to go to school by car anyway as after school we have the pleading exercise and it takes us more than one hour to go there... but oh surprise! my car didn't start I heard on tv that there were 3/4 trains on my line so I took the bus and went to the station... but they lied!!! there is no train!! ok there's a train, but it goes to Paris, and I'm supposed to stop before Paris to then switch and take another train to Versailles... and this train which goes to Paris doesn't stop where I'm supposed to switch plus my transport card isn't valid in Paris and there's noooooo way I buy a daily ticket

So I'm at home
But I was supposed to meet the director so that he could approve my internship project... I called the secretary to cancel the interview.

And now I don't know what to do of my day. Let's see.... study for the exams that are in 2 weeks ... or watching season 2 of Lost (Josh! )?
such a hard choice

& Runner up of the MONTE-CARLO MASTERS 2009 and CHINA OPEN 2009

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline  
post #69 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Registered User
 
{Annie}'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mother Russia Babay
Age: 38
Posts: 5,011
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Steph poor girl...I sooo feel for you..having to be stuck at home on the sofa covered with a blanket watching "Lost" is such a horibble way to spend your day

Have fun girl

Marat Safin
Kolya Davydenko
Misha Youzhny
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev


MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline  
post #70 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Registered User
 
Vass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dubai
Age: 28
Posts: 6,031
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
There are strikes and demonstartions everywhere today (yeah, for those who didn't know yet, I live in France :retard: )
The French just LOVE demonstartions and strikes, don't they? :retard:
How can you demonstarate and strike EVERY week??

And what does the railway have to do with youth protests?

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.

Last edited by Vass; 04-04-2006 at 08:52 AM.
Vass is offline  
post #71 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,008
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
Guess who's stuck at home for the day? (or at least for the morning)
There are strikes and demonstartions everywhere today (yeah, for those who didn't know yet, I live in France :retard: )
I was supposed to go to school by car anyway as after school we have the pleading exercise and it takes us more than one hour to go there... but oh surprise! my car didn't start I heard on tv that there were 3/4 trains on my line so I took the bus and went to the station... but they lied!!! there is no train!! ok there's a train, but it goes to Paris, and I'm supposed to stop before Paris to then switch and take another train to Versailles... and this train which goes to Paris doesn't stop where I'm supposed to switch plus my transport card isn't valid in Paris and there's noooooo way I buy a daily ticket

So I'm at home
But I was supposed to meet the director so that he could approve my internship project... I called the secretary to cancel the interview.

And now I don't know what to do of my day. Let's see.... study for the exams that are in 2 weeks ... or watching season 2 of Lost (Josh! )?
such a hard choice

Poor Stéphanie!!!
Hi everyone!
MariaV is offline  
post #72 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,008
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass
The French just LOVE demonstartions and strikes, don't they? :retard:
How can you demonstarate and strike EVERY week??

And what does the railway have to do with youth protests?
Vass I must say I'm not impressed by your Nastya avvy.

I'll change mine soon. I promise.
MariaV is offline  
post #73 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered User
 
Vass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dubai
Age: 28
Posts: 6,031
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
I'll change mine soon. I promise.
What for? It's not bad.

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline  
post #74 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,008
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Thanks dear!
But it's so kinda
MariaV is offline  
post #75 of 4990 (permalink) Old 04-04-2006, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
chiyako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Italialand
Age: 33
Posts: 2,183
                     
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Oh Steph what a day you had!
It seems just like the usual things that happens here in Italy!
so the neighbours's grass is not always greener!


"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT


FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome