One of these days I really hope we get to see Marat watch Dinara win a tourney!
Really? You know there is a big chance that this might go like this:
- half of the time the cameras will show him in the box
- the commentators will go into length about him and his career, inevitably mentioning the AO bimbos, the Himalaya expedition, his injuries, his temper.
- Marat will sit there bored and uncomfortable
- From time to time he will be bugged by people behind him to sign autographs.
- at the end of the match, they will announce "Marat's sister won"
I do not want to see that
Let him watch the match on TV (if he wants), but the whole circus with "did he congratulate her?", "he seemed cold doing that" is unnecessary.