(1) L Hewitt (Aus) v N Okun (Isr)
N Davydenko (Rus) v (25) J Blake (USA)
(22) M Rios (Chi) v R Soderling (Swe)
J van Lottum (Ned) v (14) J Novak (Cze)
F Vicente (Spa) v M Fish (USA)
H Arazi (Mor) v (20) Y El Aynaoui (Mor)
(31) T Robredo (Spa) v F Meligeni (Bra)
W Ferreira (Rsa) v (8) A Costa (Spa)
(4) Y Kafelnikov (Rus) v D Hrbaty (Svk)
A Dupuis (Fra) v (32) M Mirnyi (Blr)
(19) X Malisse (Bel) v V Spadea (USA)
M Chang (USA) v (13) R Federer (Swi)
(9) C Moya (Spa) v J-M Gambill (USA)
F Lopez (Spa) v (21) G Gaudio (Arg)
H Levy (Isr) v R Delgado (Par)
J Gimelstob (USA) v (6) A Agassi (USA)
(5) T Henman (GB) v D Norman (Bel)
M Llodra (Fra) v (26) JI Chela (Arg)
(18) A Corretja (Spa) v I Heuberger (Swi)
R Sluiter (Ned) v (11) A Roddick (USA)
(33) G Rusedski (GB) v P Srichaphan (Tha)
K Pless (Den) v (17) P Sampras (USA)
(29) T Enqvist (Swe) v A Martin (Spa)
K Kucera (Svk) v (3) T Haas (Ger)
(7) JC Ferrero (Spa) v Etlis (Arg)
K Carlsen (Den) v (28) F Gonzalez (Chi)
J-R Lisnard (Fra) v G Coria (Arg)
A Clement (Fra) v (10) S Grosjean (Fra)
S Sargsian (Arm) v A Popp (Ger)
I Ljubicic (Cro) v (24) S Schalken (Ned)
N Massu (Chi) v J Melzer (Aut)
G Kuerten (Bra) bt (2) M Safin (Rus)
Now that Marat is out, I certainly blame the draw...
You're number two in the world and seeded two. The perks of that should be easy early rounds.
But all is ended so : Good Luck next time Marat!
Get well soon Misha!
Marat: Last question: what do you think of me? Dinara: You are my god! When you play, I love
to see you. When you lose, I am even sadder than when it is me. When you are wounded, I suffer.
When you speak to me, I drink your words. When you come to see me playing, I am with the angels.