Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Madness is genius
 
jeahhh!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
Posts: 15,965
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

jeahhh! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered User
 
Ales_Alessandra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Floripa / Brazil
Posts: 4,620
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Oh my!! Pam, you are having a hell birthday!!! Parabéns!!!
Sorry, I'm not that talent to do such wonderful cards!
But wish you all the best and more and more happy days on your life!!

Supporting FERNANDO VERDASCO, whatever it takes. Haters

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline  
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Registered User
 
Joy Mora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 1,154
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

HAPPY belated BIRTHAY!!!!!!! I hope the party is not over yet!

"I'm down, I've got the 411, and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy, I don't care how dope his ride is. My momma didn't raise no foo'!"
Joy Mora is offline  
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Registered User
 
MarieS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 2,284
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Happy Birthday Pam! Hope you have a good one

It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline  
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Registered User
 
steph2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 25
Posts: 714
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!

Hope you have an AWESOME day!!!


Marat Safin
steph2790 is offline  
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 03:26 AM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
I know that you're going to have an absolutely day even without me wishing it... So... just a Happy Birthday!
thanx Vass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
No Marat pcis from me ... so this will have to do
but that IS a Marat pic, no? ... Oh Marat what a big candle you have!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
LMAO ... and MushyPoo just sounds wrong ...
thanks for your call yesterday ... sorry if I sounded a bit retarded , but you sounded exactly like my 'estranged' sister-in-law at first so I was a bit taken aback ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Happy Birthday Pam!!!

*edit: I just realized that the curly line in the middle is a bit
and here I am thinking you did that on purpose!! ... if I was Marat I'd be getting those heart-shaped you-know-whats seen to by a specialist!!

and thank you everyone else you're all wonderful!!

My birthday was a bit of a drag actually ... yes, get out the violins ... haha...

Hubby & the kids forgot (I can forgive the kids, but Hubby's in BIG trouble!) ... anyway the kids were little shits all day (literally for one, as he was home from school with the runs ) ... so after a few phone calls and texts from friends & family back home I was still waiting for Hubby to call and wish me a Happy Birthday ... but still nothing ... I had to sort out some issues at Curls Jr's new school and on the way home (4:30pm) I decided to stop wallowing in self-pity and I sent Mr Curls a text "forgotten anything?!?!?!?!" ... then I turned my phone off ... I'd organised a babysitter for the evening, and I told Jiat that I was going out with or without Mr Curls ... anyway, as guilty as sin, Mr Curls came home not long after, armed with a gorrrrrrgeous bunch of flowers, a delicious birthday cake and a massive set of puppy dog eyes ... we went out and had a lovely dinner by the river at Boat Quay ... he was most apologetic under normal circumstances I would've blown my stack at him, but he's got so much going on at the moment, I felt that it wasn't that time to add to his load ...HOWEVER ... I've warned him that if it happens again, I'm leaving him for Marat

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
:
LMAO ... and MushyPoo just sounds wrong ...
thanks for your call yesterday ... sorry if I sounded a bit retarded , but you sounded exactly like my 'estranged' sister-in-law at first so I was a bit taken aback ...


Hubby & the kids forgot (I can forgive the kids, but Hubby's in BIG trouble!) ... anyway the kids were little shits all day (literally for one, as he was home from school with the runs ) ... so after a few phone calls and texts from friends & family back home I was still waiting for Hubby to call and wish me a Happy Birthday ... but still nothing ... I had to sort out some issues at Curls Jr's new school and on the way home (4:30pm) I decided to stop wallowing in self-pity and I sent Mr Curls a text "forgotten anything?!?!?!?!" ... then I turned my phone off ... I'd organised a babysitter for the evening, and I told Jiat that I was going out with or without Mr Curls ... anyway, as guilty as sin, Mr Curls came home not long after, armed with a gorrrrrrgeous bunch of flowers, a delicious birthday cake and a massive set of puppy dog eyes ... we went out and had a lovely dinner by the river at Boat Quay ... he was most apologetic under normal circumstances I would've blown my stack at him, but he's got so much going on at the moment, I felt that it wasn't that time to add to his load ...HOWEVER ... I've warned him that if it happens again, I'm leaving him for Marat
oooooh. right. sorry i didn't announce my name . i'm rude like that sometimes and nah. i think you sounded ok

well, at least the babysitter wasn't hired in vain eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:43 AM
DO THE LOCHTE
 
Aleka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Viktor's pants for one semester :D
Age: 27
Posts: 14,040
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
and here I am thinking you did that on purpose!! ... if I was Marat I'd be getting those heart-shaped you-know-whats seen to by a specialist!!

and thank you everyone else you're all wonderful!!

My birthday was a bit of a drag actually ... yes, get out the violins ... haha...

Hubby & the kids forgot (I can forgive the kids, but Hubby's in BIG trouble!) ... anyway the kids were little shits all day (literally for one, as he was home from school with the runs ) ... so after a few phone calls and texts from friends & family back home I was still waiting for Hubby to call and wish me a Happy Birthday ... but still nothing ... I had to sort out some issues at Curls Jr's new school and on the way home (4:30pm) I decided to stop wallowing in self-pity and I sent Mr Curls a text "forgotten anything?!?!?!?!" ... then I turned my phone off ... I'd organised a babysitter for the evening, and I told Jiat that I was going out with or without Mr Curls ... anyway, as guilty as sin, Mr Curls came home not long after, armed with a gorrrrrrgeous bunch of flowers, a delicious birthday cake and a massive set of puppy dog eyes ... we went out and had a lovely dinner by the river at Boat Quay ... he was most apologetic under normal circumstances I would've blown my stack at him, but he's got so much going on at the moment, I felt that it wasn't that time to add to his load ...HOWEVER ... I've warned him that if it happens again, I'm leaving him for Marat
But they're so cute

Priceless

Aleka is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Burned-out Safin fan
 
Damita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sarkoland... help!
Age: 34
Posts: 18,127
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
thanx Vass!

but that IS a Marat pic, no? ... Oh Marat what a big candle you have!

LMAO ... and MushyPoo just sounds wrong ...
thanks for your call yesterday ... sorry if I sounded a bit retarded , but you sounded exactly like my 'estranged' sister-in-law at first so I was a bit taken aback ...

and here I am thinking you did that on purpose!! ... if I was Marat I'd be getting those heart-shaped you-know-whats seen to by a specialist!!

and thank you everyone else you're all wonderful!!

My birthday was a bit of a drag actually ... yes, get out the violins ... haha...

Hubby & the kids forgot (I can forgive the kids, but Hubby's in BIG trouble!) ... anyway the kids were little shits all day (literally for one, as he was home from school with the runs ) ... so after a few phone calls and texts from friends & family back home I was still waiting for Hubby to call and wish me a Happy Birthday ... but still nothing ... I had to sort out some issues at Curls Jr's new school and on the way home (4:30pm) I decided to stop wallowing in self-pity and I sent Mr Curls a text "forgotten anything?!?!?!?!" ... then I turned my phone off ... I'd organised a babysitter for the evening, and I told Jiat that I was going out with or without Mr Curls ... anyway, as guilty as sin, Mr Curls came home not long after, armed with a gorrrrrrgeous bunch of flowers, a delicious birthday cake and a massive set of puppy dog eyes ... we went out and had a lovely dinner by the river at Boat Quay ... he was most apologetic under normal circumstances I would've blown my stack at him, but he's got so much going on at the moment, I felt that it wasn't that time to add to his load ...HOWEVER ... I've warned him that if it happens again, I'm leaving him for Marat
You think Marat would be better at remembering your birthday?

Mr Curls tsk tsk tsk *shakes head in despair*


& Runner up of the MONTE-CARLO MASTERS 2009 and CHINA OPEN 2009

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Registered User
 
Burrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 19,052
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Have a great birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
...was properly educated by my parents, so i think before i write something stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered User
 
luxsword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bzh, France
Posts: 2,596
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Ditto For you :

Hippo, hippo! Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say hippo till it be morrow.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
You think Marat would be better at remembering your birthday?
well, he did win a match on my birthday ... sooooooo, in my own deluded way I take that to mean that he really cares

and don't worry, Mr Curls is on a major guilt trip at the moment ... but I'm not taking advantage of the situation or anything .... nevaaaaahhh!!

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Burned-out Safin fan
 
Damita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sarkoland... help!
Age: 34
Posts: 18,127
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
well, he did win a match on my birthday ... sooooooo, in my own deluded way I take that to mean that he really cares

and don't worry, Mr Curls is on a major guilt trip at the moment ... but I'm not taking advantage of the situation or anything .... nevaaaaahhh!!
hmmm technically no, he didn't

nah, I know you wouldn't dare

& Runner up of the MONTE-CARLO MASTERS 2009 and CHINA OPEN 2009

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 12:18 AM
country flag mir
Registered User
 
mir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: at home
Age: 48
Posts: 3,769
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!



happy belated b-day pammushka
mir is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 03:32 AM
Registered User
 
Curls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm standing behind you .... boo!!
Posts: 6,638
                     
Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Curls!

oh miriam what a cute little butt you have!! thx

==========================================
M A R A T
S A F I N

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome