Sad indeed, hopefully things will pick up again
I have not been inactive the past days and can report the following:
1) I too am back to career positive, as of today! Following a good win on Federer. It's not solid, though, I might conceivably be back to negative later today, as I have some Bogota bets open.
2) Federer is back to my most successful player bet on, ahead of Nadal and Robredo. Almagro is still at the bottom, but now that I bet against him all the time he's winning matches again....
3) I have two players who I've bet on six times and who's won all six - Paire and Bautista-Agut. None of them are perfect bet against. My best "both ways" is Montanes, four wins on and three wins against.
4) After I won on Melzer on the 8th attempt, L. Mayer is my current worst with five bets on and no win.
5) My total amount bet is 655252 on 780 bets.
6) I have bet on 169 players and 47 nations, and won something on 129 players and 39 nations.
7) Federer is player bet on most often, 27 times, ahead of Nadal and Djokovic, 18, then Gasquet and Almagro, 16, then Haas and Youzhny 15.