*** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ *** - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com
 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #406 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-24-2013, 03:36 PM
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 37,151
                     
I will count as lost then


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
dinkulpus is offline  
post #407 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Registered User
 
bry17may's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 16,700
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Only 2 bets but a good day for me

Montanes +728
Nieminen +330
Total +1058

Dusseldorf: +335
Nice: +1154
bry17may is offline  
post #408 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Moderator
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 19,967
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Placed 3 2000 bets today. Won all three. My first perfect day with strictly greater than 2 bets.
Was going to bet 2000 on Montanes too. Missed the deadline by 1 minute. Would have been 4/4 and 1800 more. Oh, well the week is great enough as it is. About 20K plus

Edit: Thought I was going to start RG with peanuts. Now, I am going to start it with a sizeable amount. Need to win about 750 tomorrow to start RG with 30K.

@bry17may: My RG game is up in GM

This thread crossed 400 posts

Last edited by Pratik; 05-24-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Pratik is offline  
post #409 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 03:17 PM
Moderator
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 19,967
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Bad day for me. Lost both bets for a -3333. Still had a great week. Should have known that it was too good to be true.

Nice: -757
Dusseldorf: +17714
Total: +16957

Lost lot of big amounts in Nice in the second half of the week. Was +5775 for the tournaments a couple of days in. No worries as Dusseldorf more then made up for it.

Bring on RG.
Pratik is offline  
post #410 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 04:09 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 60,829
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

I lost 2698 in Düsseldorf and 1279 in Nice for a total result of -3977 last week. Despite not betting after Wednesday. Hopeless week.

I intend to be back for RG.
Litotes is offline  
post #411 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 05:59 PM
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 37,151
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

From this week

Nice +3277
Dusseldorf -39070

Kohli against Sijsling lost a lot v-bets.
I will update my stats on Tuesday

Good luck on RG everyone
dinkulpus is offline  
post #412 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 60,829
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

I have already placed some RG bets.

Be aware that I did my entire R1 quarter at once, so eight matches that will play Monday are already up. I didn't bet on any of these myself, others might also prefer to wait.
Litotes is offline  
post #413 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 06:06 PM
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 37,151
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

I bet on everything
dinkulpus is offline  
post #414 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Moderator
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 19,967
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I have already placed some RG bets.

Be aware that I did my entire R1 quarter at once, so eight matches that will play Monday are already up. I didn't bet on any of these myself, others might also prefer to wait.
Iirc, you were at 20k or so a couple of hours ago. Did you just bet 16k on tomorrow?
That's a lot, especially by your standards. All on Federer?
Pratik is offline  
post #415 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:05 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 60,829
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Iirc, you were at 20k or so a couple of hours ago. Did you just bet 16k on tomorrow?
That's a lot, especially by your standards. All on Federer?
I bet 15K on Federer and 1K combined on six other matches.... I said I was done with big bets on Fed, but it turned out I wasn't. I suppose it is in anticipation of expanding my stats to type of tournament, having Fed near the top of amount bet also in slams.
Litotes is offline  
post #416 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Moderator
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 19,967
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I bet 15K on Federer and 1K combined on six other matches.... I said I was done with big bets on Fed, but it turned out I wasn't. I suppose it is in anticipation of expanding my stats to type of tournament, having Fed near the top of amount bet also in slams.
I see.

Can you make a Raonic-Malisse market? I like my chances on Milos.
Pratik is offline  
post #417 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Moderator
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 19,967
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Also, since I am not sure how this works, theoretically do the vBookies plan to have all 64 R1 markets?
Pratik is offline  
post #418 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:22 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 60,829
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
I see.

Can you make a Raonic-Malisse market? I like my chances on Milos.
I have a statistical weakness

I hope bry17may will make that one. I'm doing Federer's quarter. bry17may is doing an unspecified quarter, I asked him to do Ferrer's but he hasn't been online since I asked. Marto is doing the quarter that starts Tuesday, Don't know if that will be Nadal's or Djokovic'. The 4th quarter is currently unallocated, but we definitely intend to do all matches between us.
Litotes is offline  
post #419 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Moderator
 
Pratik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 19,967
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I hope bry17may will make that one. I'm doing Federer's quarter. bry17may is doing an unspecified quarter, I asked him to do Ferrer's but he hasn't been online since I asked. Marto is doing the quarter that starts Tuesday, Don't know if that will be Nadal's or Djokovic'. The 4th quarter is currently unallocated, but we definitely intend to do all matches between us.
I see. So are three of you the only vBookies right now? I guess scarecrows doesn't make too many markets. Haven't seen any market made by Aena or Mae for a long time.

I would have have volunteered to become one for a short time, but am extremely busy in the next week. Will do so for first week of Wimbledon if I can(of course, only if you guys think I am suitable ).

Edit: Is the "last activity" thing in the profile really reliable or is there some other way of determining when someone comes online? (Assuming they are invisible.)

Last edited by Pratik; 05-25-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Pratik is offline  
post #420 of 985 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 07:49 PM
ALT-0
 
Litotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway
Age: 44
Posts: 60,829
                     
Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
I see. So are three of you the only vBookies right now? I guess scarecrows doesn't make too many markets. Haven't seen any market made by Aena or Mae for a long time.

I would have have volunteered to become one for a short time, but am extremely busy in the next week. Will do so for first week of Wimbledon if I can(of course, only if you guys think I am suitable ).

Edit: Is the "last activity" thing in the profile really reliable or is there some other way of determining when someone comes online? (Assuming they are invisible.)
Mae has taken a break from the forum. Aenea won't have opportunity very often. scarecrows is also a busy man, he'll help out during Wimbledon but haven't got time now. I'm hoping Tomek. might do the 4th quarter. If not, the three of us will manage.

I have no idea about "last activity", I didn't actually check on bry17may, I just assumed he'd have answered me if he'd been online.

If you want to help out in Wimbledon - or anywhere else - that's great We'll just need an admin to give you vBookie rights. I can ask snowwy about that. Just confirm you're sure and I'll see to that
Litotes is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome