League table format for rounds prior to QF + knockout tournament from QF onwards for the Top 8.
TBA, but definitely after the USO
1. To make the game more exciting and competitive.
2. To lower the weightage of the first few rounds. A lot of tournaments tend to be decided by the early round scores.
3. Rest in between tournaments for players.
4. Everyone will have to settle replacements in the first few rounds.
5. Slightly less work for the admins.
1. Knockout tournament: Top 4 seeds and then randomly draw the other 4
Randomly draw all 8
2. Predictions for knockout rounds sent through PM.
3. TB for league table round:
# of perfect picks, then (if tied) # of zeroes (the one with less zeroes wins, of course
), then (if still tied) average of common picks between players.
Scores from latest round, arrange individual prediction scores for each player in descending order and compare in the form of an ATP TB (eg. 32 vs 30: 32 > 30 so score is 1-0)
4. TB for knockout rounds: Scores from previous league table/knockout rounds (i.e. compare scores from previous round and if tied, go back one more round)
5. Ranking points:
Total 1st Round to QF scores to rank quarterfinalists
Total 1st Round to SF scores to rank semifinalists