Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #226 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,670
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Ex will be gone mid-Sept unless he gets a job elsewhere and they want him sooner cuz I will gladly hold the door open for him and let him go. And yes I am taking all steps for safety.
cobalt60 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #227 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 12:48 AM
Registered User
 
fast_clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ₫ṿﻁᶫỉᾔﺍᶏ
Posts: 15,726
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

summer league starts tomoro... i'm pretty pumped... been hitting heaps of balls for the last like 9 months... it is said that, per capita its the biggest league in the world... there's like 220+ teams spread over 7 divisions on the men's side around dublin... you wouldnt know it cos there isnt any irish player in the mainstream spotlight, but, there are a glut of clubs everywhere and a rich history is about as well...i copuldnt get over it... i manage 4 teams... the two women's teams i have just got off the ground for the last 12 months where there was none before, cos before me, the attitude around the place was kinda 'boys club'... which was pretty stoopid cos, i mean, when you think about it, if you build the lady player numbers up... well... that kinda attracts everyone in and club interest looks after itself.... ... the men are in the 6 Team Premier League side + a Division 2 side, starting a week early, which i am helping out with by playing in that tomoro...

just drank my 2 litres of water... bit of music and MTF to get me in the mood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
why are you so seriously
fast_clay is offline  
post #228 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
... the two women's teams i have just got off the ground for the last 12 months where there was none before, cos before me, the attitude around the place was kinda 'boys club'... which was pretty stoopid cos, i mean, when you think about it, if you build the lady player numbers up... well... that kinda attracts everyone in and club interest looks after itself.... ...
Nice to hear you keep the showcase fresh and in point thematically so that the visitors yearn to return willing to discover new ways to examine the substance behind it... Anyways, targeting women for services is not always effective, not even considered desirable for many of them... take care...

Quote:
just drank my 2 litres of water... bit of music and MTF to get me in the mood...
What mood are you in? ... for what precisely?
Getta is offline  
post #229 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Andrei Pavel is playing qualies in Zagreb this week. I was under the impression that he retired from tennis. Anyway, pretty sure Peta is very happy with his revised decision.
Getta is offline  
post #230 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,796
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

everytime i hear a player say that they have retired. i try not to laugh because you know within a year or two they be back on tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline  
post #231 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

I miss Justine.
Getta is offline  
post #232 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,796
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

well kim is back, so justine might have another whirl. i've noticed you follow many players with one handed backhand is that preferance or just pure coincidence??

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline  
post #233 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

I guess you've already seen this video:
http://www.vxv.com/canal=tenispro?38099
Something really cool to see. Lleyton is growing on me lately, fast.


By the way, so much talk going around about the animosity between Lleyton and the Argies... Well, do I have to remind you Delpo's interview last year?
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/1...t_delpotro.asp

Last Question: Was there any player(s) you admired and looked up to while growing up?

JMDP: I really admired Lleyton Hewitt growing up. I’d love to achieve what he has done. For me, he is the best.
Getta is offline  
post #234 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
well kim is back, so justine might have another whirl. i've noticed you follow many players with one handed backhand is that preferance or just pure coincidence??
At the beginning, I thought it was just a pure coincidence. With this much time passed, I consider it my natural tendency... where I ended up was different to where I thought I’d end up, once again...
Getta is offline  
post #235 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Registered User
 
fast_clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ₫ṿﻁᶫỉᾔﺍᶏ
Posts: 15,726
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Nice to hear you keep the showcase fresh and in point thematically so that the visitors yearn to return willing to discover new ways to examine the substance behind it... Anyways, targeting women for services is not always effective, not even considered desirable for many of them... take care...
watching growth of culture is a simple pleasure... to help craft it, divine... especially where once there was no culture... i would do plenty to see it happen... sell my soul perhaps... perhaps i already have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
What mood are you in? ... for what precisely?
anticipation... recapturing that spirit you had as a kid... you know the feeling...? where a summer full of tennis lay up ahead... this year i am up for it for once...

will try practise what i preach this year... the more i learn, the more i feel i had it right as a kid... the simple feel of felt upon the strings is a win in itself... or, thats my approach...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
why are you so seriously
fast_clay is offline  
post #236 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,796
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post

anticipation... recapturing that spirit you had as a kid... you know the feeling...? where a summer full of tennis lay up ahead... this year i am up for it for once...

will try practise what i preach this year... the more i learn, the more i feel i had it right as a kid... the simple feel of felt upon the strings is a win in itself... or, thats my approach...
you speak of rebirth, that rejuvenated energy coming from your core.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline  
post #237 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
watching growth of culture is a simple pleasure... to help craft it, divine... especially where there was no culture... i would do plenty to see it happen... sell my soul perhaps... perhaps i already have...
Got it.

Quote:
anticipation... recapturing that spirit you had as a kid... you know the feeling...? where a summer full of tennis lay up ahead... this year i am up for it for once...

will try practise what i preach this year... the more i learn, the more i feel i had it right as a kid... the simple feel of felt upon the strings is a win in itself... or, thats my approach...
Well, I don't think there is a way to gain it back once you've lost it. This goes with everything in life. Yeah, for the most part gifted and creative adults are those who can't stop thinking innocent and find hard to understand the adult behaviour... very few can fit in there...


EDIT: Well David described it better. Expected.
Getta is offline  
post #238 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 03:30 AM
Registered User
 
fast_clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ₫ṿﻁᶫỉᾔﺍᶏ
Posts: 15,726
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

yeah dave, indeed... i been listening to some music from the electronic thread... remembering walking into some club house as a 15 year old... somewhere you'd never been to before... all the people.. coming, going... ready to start matches... you wouldn't know anybody... but, over the course of three days, you would... then drive four hours home on a sunday... maybe never see these people again for over a year...

but... brought together again by the pursuit of tennis...

was an enjoyable thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
why are you so seriously
fast_clay is offline  
post #239 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Registered User
 
fast_clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ₫ṿﻁᶫỉᾔﺍᶏ
Posts: 15,726
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Got it.



Well, I don't think there is a way to gain it back once you've lost it. This goes with everything in life. Yeah, for the most part gifted and creative adults are those who can't stop thinking innocent and find hard to understand the adult behaviour... very few can fit in there...


EDIT: Well David described it better. Expected.
yeah... heh heh... the first time round is the most exciting... with anything... there can be no match for that drug called unknown, and to chase it is foolish... though, i would like to meet a lot of new people this summer... i'll look forward to that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelvenluvJo View Post
why are you so seriously
fast_clay is offline  
post #240 of 1976 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 03:46 AM
Registered User
 
Thanos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,796
                     
Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

i feel this song is appropriate to the current discussion.



getta, if you haven't heard this before i hope you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome