Originally Posted by sonatinca
OMG!!! What can I say? Just few days away from home and here such news...
Wish everything will be fine will Franco and with Gaston of course
Hope there'll be now more surprises till the end of my vocations
Greatings to everyone here from Black Sea
Have a great vacation!
Yes, finally Gumy came out and confirmed he’s still Willy’s coach. I find the idea of Gastón continuing without a coach this year rather disturbing, but as Melu says, there doesn’t seem to be anyone free.
Mariano’s interview is a laugh, and knowing Gastón as he does his opinion of him as regards girls makes you wonder!!!
Jazz already told you about it, though not literally, as she says. This is the translation of that part of the interview:
- If your sister got involved with a tennis player, would it bother you?
- "I think it would bother me. It hasn’t happened to me, she’s seeing a great guy, and I know there are things one cannot control, but if I could put a stop to it I would."
- Who would you never have introduced her to?
- "Gastón Gaudio, never ever, because I’ve known him since I was eight and he’s a rat. “Unpresentable” (laughs)."
- As bad as that?
- "He’s a great friend, but I’d beat the shit out of him."
- Have you other friends in the tennis world?
- "Yes, besides Gastón there are Mónaco and Chela. There’s nobody else who’s a friend-friend."