MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football zone vol 6
View Single Post
post #3964 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 01:13 PM
country flag miura88

Re: Football zone vol 6

I'd prefer it if Arsenal won the league this year, them being the lesser of 4 evils, but since it looks like they're on the verge of collapsing again, I'd rather see Pellegrini winning the league than Liverpool or Chelsea.

As for the match tonight, United only have 2 fit central defenders, which would have been a real problem if Aguero was playing. Having said that, Silva missed the 4-1 demolition at the Ettihad earlier in the season, and Toure's goals have been covering Negredo and Dzeko's loss of form lately. City will have more of the ball, so the onus is on United to defend very well and counter attack quickly, like they did against West Ham at the weekend.

Have a feeling Moyes will opt for caution and drop Kagawa in favour of Young or Valencia, just to make sure City's fullbacks won't overload our flanks. This is the last big league game for United this season, need to put a marker down for next season, don't want to end up with another home defeat, and a big game for Moyes too. I'm not sure what to expect tonight, I can't fathom us being as dire as we were vs Liverpool, so I'm not overly pessimistic, but City are the favourites tonight, and we'll have to keep Silva and Toure quiet, which I can't really see us doing with our midfield. I'd be happy if we avoided defeat tonight, though I have a feeling City will take it 2-1.

✵✵✵✵

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome