Central start 12:00 NOON
D Hrbaty (SVK) vs G Rusedski (GBR)
Not before 1:00 PM
(6)G Gaudio (ARG) vs (4)A Agassi (USA)
Erlich/Ram vs (3)Knowles/Nestor
Not before 6:30 PM
(1)R Nadal (ESP) vs P Mathieu (FRA)
Not before 8:00 PM
(6)G Gaudio (ARG) or (4)A Agassi (USA) vs D Hrbaty (SVK) or G Rusedski (GBR)

Court BN start 12:00 NOON
(4)Black/Ullyett vs (7)Bhupathi/Damm
Not before 4:00 PM
(1)Bjorkman/Mirnyi vs (4)Black/Ullyett or (7)Bhupathi/Damm
Not before 7:00 PM
Erlich/Ram or (3)Knowles/Nestor vs (2)Bryan/Bryan

#7 ·
Assuming Andre finishes off Gaston, do you think he'll have enough left in the tank to come back and play another competitive match at night? That match could be rather painful to watch. ESPN might wish that they showed the Nadal match after all. And if the second semi turns out to be Gaudio v Hrbaty? I can't see ESPN showing that match... :confused:

#8 ·
Allez

Paulo :worship:
Rafa
Dominator
Gaston

#9 · (Edited)
NNNNNNNNNNooooooooooo! 6:30 PM is 12:30 AM for me! Grrrrrrr! :fiery: :mad:
:bounce: Allez Paulo!:bounce: Do your best! We'll see what comes out of it. :bounce:
Go Agassi! I hope you'll be able to play two matches in a row at your best level, you Legend! :worship:
Good luck to Rafa, Gaston and Dom too! ;) Tennis is a sport of fair-play, that's one of the reasons it's so beautiful...

#13 ·
VAMOS RAFA !!!! :woohoo:

#18 ·
hopfully andre will only have to play 1 set greg has a whole match to play he has played more this week than andre. greg is 31 dose not play from the back of the court he will try to out serve andre if they play each other the same for hrbaty a full match go andre go

#21 ·
Lets go GREG and Jonas/Max :banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.