ATP "Race" points earned from the 1st of January to the first of November:
(players from generation 1992 and younger - the year of birth is written between blankets if it's not 1992
1. Ryan Harrison (USA) 288 points
2. Filip Krajinovic (SRB) 230 points
3. Bernard Tomic (AUS) 224 points
4. Facundo Arguello (ARG) 133 Points
5. Javier Marti (ESP) 121* points
6. Diego Sebastian Schwartzman (ARG) 91 points
7. David Souto(-Vargas) (VEN) 75 points
8. Jordan Cox (USA) 65 points
9. Denis Kudla (USA) 56 points
10. Jason Kubler (AUS) (1993) 49 points
* Marti is the only player who has points (actually one point) he cannot count against his rankings
Some notable results from the weeks of October 25
Arguello won the Argentina F19 (where he was seed #1) defeating Schwartzman in two sets.
Velotti won Paraguay F2 (he was seed#6) defeating J.P. Amado.
Fede Coria (Guillermo Coria's brother) reached quarterfinals in Paraguay F2 losing to Guichonet.
Dante Gennaro (1993) won his first ATP point in the Argentina F19
- Tiago Fernandes (1993) reached second round in 75K+ Sao Paulo-2 challenger by defeating another wild card Augusto Meirelles before losing to qualifier Nicolas Devilder.
- David Souto reached SF in 10K futures event in his home country.
First ATP point for a player born in 1995 as Thai-Son Kwiatkowski won the battle of wildcards in USA F28 futures.