Re: Build your top10 for december 2007!!
i doubt gonzalez will be in the top 5, he did have good AO, but he wont play like that rest of the year.
1. federer - because he is roger
2. nadal - he will get enough pts on clay and some on hardcourts
3. roddick - wont win a big title, but he will be there at end of couple
4. ljubicic - 2 bad tourny this year, but he is still playing great and a lot of pt chances in the last 3months
5. nalbandian - he will find a way to win matches, as always
6. davydenko - playing a lot will help him
7. haas - he's been on fire, but wont keep it up the whole year, like gonzalez
8. murray - good enough for 8th spot for now
9. blake - someone has to finish 9th, he will get his pts at US hardcourts
10. gonzalez.- see Haas.
Last edited by Headbump; 02-26-2007 at 04:38 AM.