1./2. Rafael Nadal, for his passion.
1./2. Roger Federer, for his passion, yeah!
3. Marcos Baghdatis... eh... passion?
He's a lovely, sunny, happy bloke!
4. Gustavo Kuerten, bis im idem
5. Juan Carlos Ferrero - always liked the guy... so... passionate!
6. James Blake. Seems to have some brains in his head, I kinda like that. Gracious guy as well.
7. Carlos Moya - kind, friendly, nice fellow.
8. Younes El Aynaoui - bis im idem
- hope to see him BACK!
9. Mikhail Youzhny... would love to have a wodka in a bar with him!
10. Tomas Berdych - don't really know why, but for some reason, I like this guy.
Too bad, only TEN - I'd love to have been able to include André Agassi (in his latter days), Goran Ivanisevic, Stefan Edberg, Fernando Gonzales, PimPim Johansson, Tommy Robredo, and Björn Borg in this list as well - and perhaps some other dozen of players that I really like to watch...
Be assured I nearly like everyone. Nearly.