That looks so very odd to present the ATP and WTA seeds next to each other...as if they had something in common. Or the other way around.
1. Roger Federer (SUI) 1. Maria Sharapova (RUS)
Fed all-time beauty game, Pova...not. JHH obviously more appropriate here.
2. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 2. Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)
Both have won two Slams but their personality and games are pretty opposite.
5. James Blake (USA) 5. Nadia Petrova (RUS)
Somehow very fitting
Big game and lack of GS success.
6. Andy Roddick (USA) 6. Martina Hingis (SUI)
Somehow not so fitting...
13. Tomas Berdych (CZE) 13. Ana Ivanovic (SRB)
Big youngsters with big game
15. Andy Murray (GBR) 15. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)
Hantuchova on the hotlist, Murray