Ah, I haven't started a thread in General Messages for few months ( *indimidated* ). But let's try.
1. Who will win the slams in 2007?
2. Who outside of top 100 will become a consistent top 100 player?
3. Who will retire from tour during/after the next year?
4. Who will win the Bandwagon Award in 2007?
5. Which player considered as mediocre will make his deep run in a slam? (maybe something like Vassallo Arguello at RG this year)
My brill answers:
1. AO - Safin, RG - Del Potro, Wimby - Wayne Arthurs, USO - PimPim
2. Gulbis, Gabashvili, Cilic, Canas, Clemens (and I hope Santi Giraldo as well!)
4. Not quite sure but maybe Gulbis
5. Flavio "The Magic Clown" Saretta at Wimbledon