All is possible in futures! Fews records is hard to be break because tennis is different.
1. Most Grand Slam Titles - Sampras (14)
I think that Federer will break it.
2. Most Career Titles - Connors (105)
Nah! Will survive by many years!
3. Most Australian Open Titles - Agassi (4)
Will be break! Maybe not by Federer, but any good player can beat this record. Is'nt important.
4. Most French Open Titles - Borg (6)
It's hard, maybe Nadal.
5. Most Wimbledon Titles - Sampras (7)
It's hard too, maybe Federer.
6. Most US Open Titles - Connors and Sampras (5)
Federer is close, depend of next years.
7. Most Masters Cup Titles - Lendl and Sampras (5)
I don't believe it in next years.
8. Most Masters Series Titles - Agassi (17)
Federer and Nadal will break it.
9. Most Titles In A Season - Vilas (16 in 1977)
10. Most Weeks At No. 1 - Sampras (286)
I don't know. I hope not! It's bad to ATP!
11. Most Consecutive Weeks At No. 1 - Connors (160)
12. Most Years Ended At No. 1 - Sampras (6)
Hard but not impossible!
13. Most Consecutive Victories - Vilas (46)
Maybe, I don't know.
14. Most Consecutive Victories (Grand Slams) - Laver (29)
Not in next years!
15. Most Consecutive Victories (Clay) - Nadal (62 and counting)
Impossible. I don't believe in next (maybe 50) years.
16. Most Consecutive Victories (Grass) - Federer (48 and counting)
It's more easy beat this record, but it's very hard.
17. Most Consecutive Victories (Hard) - Federer (56)
Maybe, I don't know. It's HARD