If Mirka dumped Federer.... - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 26
Posts: 40,934
                     
If Mirka dumped Federer....

Ive heard stories that she is his manager and is an overall positive influence on his life. What if she dumped him for whatever reason? (cheating, lack of sexual pleasure, what-have-you ) Would he go into a deep depression and start losing matches and crying at night and sitting in the fetal position for hours on end? What do you guys think?

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak Djokovic
Obviously, you play a lot of mind games with yourself, but it is important to always believe that you can play your best, perform your best, and in the end, your convictions are stronger than your doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Johnny Groove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:10 AM
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 21,998
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

i think you have made too many posts about nadal and roger

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:10 AM
Comparisons are Odious
 
mangoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Catching the vigorous horse of my mind......
Posts: 10,541
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

I just want to say one thing...............MODS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THIS THREAD TO THE FEDERER FORUM



Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:11 AM
Registered User
 
atheneglaukopis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,238
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes
I just want to say one thing...............MODS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THIS THREAD TO THE FEDERER FORUM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mangoes again.

Fan of: Federer Safin Haas Nadal Santoro Agassi Tursunov's blog

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:12 AM
Registered User
 
hitchhiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,397
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

the federer beanie babies would keep him company

http://www.atptennis.com/en/charity/bear.asp
hitchhiker is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:13 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 26
Posts: 40,934
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

before I get flamed, people please remember this is a joke thread, ok?

and mangoes, I would LOVE to see this in the Fed forum

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak Djokovic
Obviously, you play a lot of mind games with yourself, but it is important to always believe that you can play your best, perform your best, and in the end, your convictions are stronger than your doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
If I took the time to respond to every criticism that came across my desk, there would be no time for constructive work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart
The only thing you owe the audience is a good performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 120
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

If Roger dumped Mirka then he would have a HUGE load relieved from his life.
BigAlbinoDonky is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 04:42 AM
Comparisons are Odious
 
mangoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Catching the vigorous horse of my mind......
Posts: 10,541
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
and mangoes, I would LOVE to see this in the Fed forum



Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 05:15 AM
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
 
Rafa = Fed Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 5,067
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Federer would just find some hot girl

No effect I'm guessing.

The ATP deserves a better class of player, and I'm gonna give it to 'em - Djoker

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009


Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 05:28 AM
Registered User
 
PamV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes
I just want to say one thing...............MODS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THIS THREAD TO THE FEDERER FORUM
LOL!!!!

Roger Forever !
PamV is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 05:31 AM
Registered User
 
PamV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
Ive heard stories that she is his manager and is an overall positive influence on his life.
Might I suggest you watch "The Federer Story" being aired on The Tennis Channel. It would probably clear up a lot of mysteries for you.

Roger Forever !
PamV is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Registered User
 
Polikarpov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 853
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Mirka's not dumping Federer for $$$ reasons!

Just kidding.
Polikarpov is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 158
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

If Federer gets dumped by Mirka or vice versa, Federer will win the French open
hasanahmad is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 41
Posts: 136
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Some people here arer so stupid, they think a woman's value is just based on her looks. So what if Mirka doesn't look like a supermodel. Some of those so called attractive women are extremely vain, shallow and self centered. And beauty fades people need to know that. Look at Christie Briinkley she lies about having plastic surgery sure she looked good yet her husband still cheated on her with a much younger woman. It doesn't matter how good a person looks on the outside its the inside that counts. Mirka was with Roger prior to him becoming this big tennis star. If their relationship ends she definitely should seek some of his fortune because she was a contributting factor to his success. Since she is Roger's manager and even was his agent for a long time. Roger signed with IMG I think just only last year or two years ago. But before then Mirka handed a lot of his business. And even now I hear Mirka deals with all his press obligations she gets all the interviews together. So Roger owes Mirka a great deal in fact if they break up she deserves half his fortune.
TennisAgenda is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Registered User
 
bluesky_rachel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 518
                     
Re: If Mirka dumped Federer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAgenda
Some people here arer so stupid, they think a woman's value is just based on her looks. So what if Mirka doesn't look like a supermodel. Some of those so called attractive women are extremely vain, shallow and self centered. And beauty fades people need to know that. Look at Christie Briinkley she lies about having plastic surgery sure she looked good yet her husband still cheated on her with a much younger woman. It doesn't matter how good a person looks on the outside its the inside that counts. Mirka was with Roger prior to him becoming this big tennis star. If their relationship ends she definitely should seek some of his fortune because she was a contributting factor to his success. Since she is Roger's manager and even was his agent for a long time. Roger signed with IMG I think just only last year or two years ago. But before then Mirka handed a lot of his business. And even now I hear Mirka deals with all his press obligations she gets all the interviews together. So Roger owes Mirka a great deal in fact if they break up she deserves half his fortune.

Jarkko Nieminen

David Nalbandian
bluesky_rachel is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome