Will the real top 10 please stand up? - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth
Age: 27
Posts: 43,325
                     
Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Of all the joking and disrespecting, bashing, and flaming of players, I belive we should all say who we think is the REAL top 10 However, when you do the top 10, it is advisable (but not mandatory) to use either a nickname, or some other humorous name.

So, for example, my top 10 is as follows:

1. Big Nose Roge
2. Phat Ass Nadal
3. Andy Quacker Rodduck
4. Fat Dave
5. Hippo
6. Blake...James Blake
7. Kolya Everyweek
8. Whos ur Baghdaddy
9. Richie Gasquetaire
10. Ljubiclown


Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Registered User
 
hitchhiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,397
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

hewitt should be top 10.....he keeps making slam qf at least
hitchhiker is offline  
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Registered User
 
Dusk Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 260
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

koyla everyweek lol. Nice one.

I don't have nicks for any of the characters yet, so my list will look normal.

i. Federer
ii. Nadal
iii. Roddick
iv. Safin
v. Hewitt
vi. Nalbandian
vii. Davydenko
ix. Haas
x. Mauresmo
Dusk Soldier is offline  
 
post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Not a Registered User
 
El Legenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: US of A
Posts: 30,181
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

1. Rogerer
2. Nadaler
3. Ljubicicer
4. Safiner
5. Gonzalezer
6. Roddicker
7. Nalbandianer
8. Ancicer
9. Baghdatiser
10. Davydenkoer

El Legenda is offline  
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:39 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth
Age: 27
Posts: 43,325
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk Soldier
x. Mauresmo

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Registered User
 
Conita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 1,762
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk Soldier
x. Mauresmo

AGUANTE EL TENNIS CHILENO!!
Gonzalez-Gasquet-Djokovic
Conita is offline  
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:48 AM
country flag lau
.
 
lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,921
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk Soldier
koyla everyweek lol. Nice one.

I don't have nicks for any of the characters yet, so my list will look normal .

i. Federer
ii. Nadal
iii. Roddick
iv. Safin
v. Hewitt
vi. Nalbandian
vii. Davydenko
ix. Haas
x. Mauresmo
lau is offline  
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Last dance, Andy
 
tangerine_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York New Englander
Posts: 25,456
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

1. Federer
2. Nadal
3. Federer's Favorite Ass Piece Clown
4. My Ass is Bigger than Nadal's Clown
5. I Actually Look Like a Clown Clown
6. Ronald McDonald's Stand-In Clown
7. I Scare Small Children and Old People Clown
8. Pong Clown
9. Russian Circus Clown
10. Creepy Croatian Clown

Congrats to Andy Roddick, 2017 Hall of Fame!

"I beat him the last time. He's lucky I retired." — Andy Roddick on RF


Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline  
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth
Age: 27
Posts: 43,325
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
1. Federer
2. Nadal
3. Federer's Favorite Ass Piece Clown
4. My Ass is Bigger than Nadal's Clown
5. I Actually Look Like a Clown Clown
6. Ronald McDonald's Stand-In Clown
7. I Scare Small Children and Old People Clown
8. Pong Clown
9. Russian Circus Clown
10. Creepy Croatian Clown
Translation:

1. Federer
2. Nadal
3. Roddick
4. Blake
5. Ljubicic or Davydenko, not sure
6. See #6
7. Ljubo definately
8. Hewitt
9. Marat
10. Ljubo again

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 12:58 AM
Last dance, Andy
 
tangerine_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York New Englander
Posts: 25,456
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Close! Guess again on 5, 6, 7, and 9.

Congrats to Andy Roddick, 2017 Hall of Fame!

"I beat him the last time. He's lucky I retired." — Andy Roddick on RF


Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline  
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,751
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

9= Dima?
6=Davydenko

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Earth
Age: 27
Posts: 43,325
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Close! Guess again on 5, 6, 7, and 9.
O! 6 is Fat Dave, obviously. and 9 is Kolya?

I still think 5 and 7 are both Ljubo

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,091
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
Of all the joking and disrespecting, bashing, and flaming of players, I belive we should all say who we think is the REAL top 10 However, when you do the top 10, it is advisable (but not mandatory) to use either a nickname, or some other humorous name.

So, for example, my top 10 is as follows:

1. Big Nose Roge
2. Phat Ass Nadal
3. Andy Quacker Rodduck
4. Fat Dave
5. Hippo
6. Blake...James Blake
7. Kolya Everyweek
8. Whos ur Baghdaddy
9. Richie Gasquetaire
10. Ljubiclown

I would agree with this, only I don't see Gasquet in top 10 (and I never heared for this Kolya)
DDrago2 is offline  
post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,747
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDrago2
I would agree with this, only I don't see Gasquet in top 10 (and I never heared for this Kolya)
Kolya=Davydenko
cmurray is offline  
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,747
                     
Re: Will the real top 10 please stand up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
1. Federer
2. Nadal
3. Federer's Favorite Ass Piece Clown
4. My Ass is Bigger than Nadal's Clown
5. I Actually Look Like a Clown Clown
6. Ronald McDonald's Stand-In Clown
7. I Scare Small Children and Old People Clown
8. Pong Clown
9. Russian Circus Clown
10. Creepy Croatian Clown

OMG. Blake's ass IS bigger than Rafa's. Never thought about that before. Of course, Rafa's ass is perfect.

7=stepanek? I'm not a child or old person, but he scares the shit outta me.
cmurray is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome