Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything? - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:29 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tennis Fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Not on the court, obviously.
Age: 43
Posts: 8,752
                     
Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Tennis Fool is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 53,509
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

???

He didn't bite it, did he?
scoobs is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Registered User
 
World Beater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,922
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

no it looks like roddick holding the trophy in 2003!!!!
World Beater is offline  
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:32 AM
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,277
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

There are so many mean, bad, horrible things I can say about that photo, but I wont. I'll just congratulate Roger on a great match and a great tourney and hope he enjoys it because he wont win another slam until Wimbly 07

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Tennis Fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Not on the court, obviously.
Age: 43
Posts: 8,752
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Beater
no it looks like roddick holding the trophy in 2003!!!!
Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

But you have to buy your own Lexus
Tennis Fool is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:34 AM
1,000 Baby!
 
nobama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jony Ive's design cave
Posts: 19,909
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?




nobama is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Banned!
 
prima donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,319
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
There are so many mean, bad, horrible things I can say about that photo, but I wont. I'll just congratulate Roger on a great match and a great tourney and hope he enjoys it because he wont win another slam until Wimbly 07
For some strange reason, you still haven't learned your lesson.

Settle yourself down, gimp.
prima donna is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:40 AM
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,277
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna
For some strange reason, you still haven't learned your lesson.

Settle yourself down, gimp.
O yes, I havent learned my lesson. Shut up please I congratulated Roger and made a biased prediction for next year. Unlike you, I actually give praise to the other side. All your "OMG, Leik, i finally liek Rafa, he is kewl, lol" are all bullshit because you go back to bashing him right after.

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:42 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 932
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
O yes, I havent learned my lesson. Shut up please I congratulated Roger and made a biased prediction for next year. Unlike you, I actually give praise to the other side. All your "OMG, Leik, i finally liek Rafa, he is kewl, lol" are all bullshit because you go back to bashing him right after.
You have an uncanny ability to turn every single fucking thread you post in about Roger/Rafa, seriously dude, just shut the fuck up.

Last edited by deliveryman; 09-11-2006 at 01:46 AM.
deliveryman is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Banned!
 
prima donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,319
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
O yes, I havent learned my lesson. Shut up please I congratulated Roger and made a biased prediction for next year. Unlike you, I actually give praise to the other side. All your "OMG, Leik, i finally liek Rafa, he is kewl, lol" are all bullshit because you go back to bashing him right after.
I don't use that variety of terminology, but point well taken. Nadal is quite a fine player, whom offers not only entertainment for the fans, but also approaches the game with a competitive spirit that is to most certainly be admired.

Either way, that doesn't change the fact that certain fans here just can't control their emotions, instead of learning how to handle your favorite losing and trying to enjoy something that you'll probably never see again in your lifetime, you engage yourself in petty and childish games.

Who cares what Roger looks like, who cares about his girlfriend, who cares about his private life ? ( Rhetorical questioning ).

Roger Federer is by far the best tennis player in the world and there's no one, and I do repeat no one that comes even remotely close to him.

Roger Federer, AO (Champ)
Roger Federer, FO (Runner Up)
Roger Federer, Wimbledon (Champ)
Roger Federer, USO (Champ)
prima donna is offline  
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:46 AM
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,277
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliveryman
You have an uncanny ability to turn every single fucking thread you post in about Roger/Rafa, seriously dude, just shut the fuck up.
yea, that was my whole purpose perhaps you should take your own advice

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Registered User
 
World Beater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,922
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
There are so many mean, bad, horrible things I can say about that photo, but I wont. I'll just congratulate Roger on a great match and a great tourney and hope he enjoys it because he wont win another slam until Wimbly 07
rafatards still arrogant even after their fave has lost...i would have thought some humility would have set in.
World Beater is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 932
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004
yea, that was my whole purpose perhaps you should take your own advice
Huh?

So you unintentionally turn every thread (even if it's about a picture of Roger holding trophy of all things LOL) about Rafa? Damn that's hard to do, yet you manage to find a way.

Don't even bother replying... welcome to my ignore list
deliveryman is offline  
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:49 AM
When You're On The Poster
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 27
Posts: 42,277
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna
I don't use that variety of terminology, but point well taken. Nadal is quite a fine player, whom offers not only entertainment for the fans, but also approaches the game with a competitive spirit that is to most certainly be admired.

Either way, that doesn't change the fact that certain fans here just can't control their emotions, instead of learning how to handle your favorite losing and trying to enjoy something that you'll probably never see again in your lifetime, you engage yourself in petty and childish games.

Who cares what Roger looks like, who cares about his girlfriend, who cares about his private life ? ( Rhetorical questioning ).

Roger Federer is by far the best tennis player in the world and there's no one, and I do repeat no one that comes even remotely close to him.

Roger Federer, AO (Champ)
Roger Federer, FO (Runner Up)
Roger Federer, Wimbledon (Champ)
Roger Federer, USO (Champ)
Good points there as well. In fact, I do respect roger as a class act, a great person and humanitarian, and as a tennis player. However, in the spirit of the game of tennis, I would like to see someone who has the balls to challenge his dominance and make tennis fun to watch again. Its like Michael Schumacher in F1. Its not a question who will win, its who will come in 2nd.

Follow my Youtube Channel for all my matches
Follow me on IG for the latest news, vids, pics, and memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Laver
We all choke. That’s all right. We’re not machines. What you have to learn is to accept that fact and not panic. It’s the panic that loses the matches, not the nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Player
The harder you try, the luckier you get.
Johnny Groove is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Registered User
 
R.Federer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,821
                     
Re: Roger & trophy. Remind you of anything?

There aren't so many ways to hold that trophy.

CHeck out Sampras 2002. Maybe roddick got his idea there?

(Can't attach, but here's the link):

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/tennis/2002/us_open/
R.Federer is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome