Originally Posted by kapranos
- Serve: DECENT, but could be slighly more powerful. Usually well placed.
- Forehand. Not bad. Could cut the UE errors a bit!!!
- Backhand. Nice, but would be more effective with 2 hands.
- Volley: not flawless, but ok.
- Lob: usually high.
- drop shots, good. Not great. Good.
- Stamina: insuffisant.
- Charisma: inexistant.
- Luck: excessive in draws.
- Fans: not enough. Nadal more popular!!!
- Xristos: better than GeorgeWNazi!!!!!!!!
you spelt insuffisant. wrong
you spelt inexistant wrong.
should be insufficient, and inexistent respectively
So with all those errors, who can lift to beat Fed? Should be easy for a guy with a big game and a two handed backhand shouldn't it?