Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 02:20 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
+alonso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 14,125
                     
Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile

It was a funny match, despite the fact Massu wasn't playing at his best at the first, Marcelo really did play great at some time, although he needed to be more patient in the important points, He made Nicolas run a lot
Nice match overall
Pd. I wanted Marcelo to win this But He couldn't

Gaudio º Gonzalez, F º Massu º Murray º Thiem º Nalbandian º Nishikori º Wawrinka

Last edited by +alonso; 06-16-2006 at 02:24 AM.
+alonso is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 02:24 AM
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
                     
Re: Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile

Marcelo

The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 02:24 AM
Registered User
 
*Viva Chile*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Puerto Montt, Chile
Age: 33
Posts: 5,166
                     
Re: Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile

Massu played soooo relaxed the most time of the match, but it was funny to watch
Amazing shots by Marcelo too

A post that deserves to be on MTF Hall of Fame soon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:20 AM
Fed Fo Mod
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On vacation...
Age: 45
Posts: 11,233
                     
Re: Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile*
Massu played soooo relaxed the most time of the match, but it was funny to watch
Amazing shots by Marcelo too
So Massu went easy on Rios?

I wonder if Rios has ever stepped on the court and NOT hit at least one amazing shot. Even when he was playing like crap he would pull out something amazing.
NYCtennisfan is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:28 AM
Registered User
 
*Viva Chile*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Puerto Montt, Chile
Age: 33
Posts: 5,166
                     
Re: Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan
So Massu went easy on Rios?

I wonder if Rios has ever stepped on the court and NOT hit at least one amazing shot. Even when he was playing like crap he would pull out something amazing.
Marcelo played well, but with less power at the beggining of the match. The third set was amazing, Marcelo really efforted to play like a current ATP pro and Nico had to fought for winning the match.

A post that deserves to be on MTF Hall of Fame soon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:33 AM
Fed Fo Mod
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On vacation...
Age: 45
Posts: 11,233
                     
Re: Massu d. Rios 3-6 6-4 7-6[2] - Exo in Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile*
Marcelo played well, but with less power at the beggining of the match. The third set was amazing, Marcelo really efforted to play like a current ATP pro and Nico had to fought for winning the match.
Thanks for this info.
NYCtennisfan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome